Sci-Fi on Hulu

Started by Allen, June 07, 2009, 10:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allen

Anyone get the impression that Hulu, besides being an evil plot to take over the world, is in co-hoots with the DVD makers? Shows like Babylon 5 and Stargate SG1 seem permanently stalled in getting all the seasons. Anyone else out there ready to tell the aliens to get with it already?
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain

Rico

In general Hulu doesn't put up full seasons all at once of things.  I find it's mainly good for catching up on a recent episode or two that you might miss.  Now, there are rumors floating around that they might start some type of pay service, maybe offer more content, newer movies, etc.  But all that remains to be seen.

Hey - if you want to catch up on mainly older Sci-Fi cult shows.  Go check out my site at: www.geekplay.tv   ;)

Allen

The two shows I mentioned are two examples where we've been "promised" more than the first 2 or three seasons that have been posted. Especially in the case of Babylon 5 where they COULD post the whole run of the show, why don't they? Other shows like Quantum Leap and the original Knight Rider are there in full, why not Babylon 5? CBS has the whole run of TOS posted, why aren't other shows?

It's a conspiracy by the aliens. It must be. :)
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain