The Real Ghostbusters!

Started by firstjump, July 09, 2009, 02:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstjump

Does anyone remember The Real Ghostbusters? It used to be my favorite cartoon, and then it completely slipped off of my radar. A few weeks ago I found out that it's been released for the first time on DVD! Season 1 just came out and I picked it up the other day.

It's awesome! The episodes all have introductions by random cast/crew from the show, which gives a bit of a behind the scenes info about the show. There are also some commentaries, a "making of"documentary, and a lot of other cool stuff.

Can't wait for volume 2!

ChadH

Isn't that the one with the two guys from F Troop and the gorilla? All the ghosts they "chased" came from the same graveyard and haunted the same house? Mabey I have it wrong. Idk.

Meds

I seem to remember the actor who voiced venkman was also the guy who voiced Garfield and of course Bill Murrey voiced Garfield in the movie version. It was a good cartoon, though why was Egon blonde?

ChadH

Just so nobody will think I'm delusional. This is the show I was referring too.

The Ghost Busters (1975) - OPENING

Geekyfanboy

Oh okay.. it's not actually called The Real Ghostbusters.. just The Ghost Busters.

This is The Real Ghostbusters.

The Real Ghostbusters intro

Meds

Nice one Kenny, yup Egon woth blonde hair, whats that all about.

ChadH

Yeah, There was also a cartoon version of "The Ghostbusters" back in the 80's-90's. If I recall correctly there was some legal drama going on between the producers of each cartoon over who could legally use the name. Here's the link.

Filmation Ghostbusters Intro Opening International