Star Trek Cologne?

Started by Scott, October 27, 2009, 10:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

- Scott Hough

The Vintage Gamers

Bromptonboy

hah!  that is great!  Although I have to ask, why waste money on a redshirt?  They are on a one way transporter trip anyways....Aquavelva should be good enough for them....
Pete

ChadH

It's clean, bright, lavender scent will cover the stink of fear! :)

KatzeKitty

Now with top notes of burnt keratin (hair & nails).

~because tomorrow may never come~

Feathers

Urgh!

Didn't we have a thread about this before?

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

X

Quote from: Feathers on October 31, 2009, 09:09:39 AM
Urgh!

Didn't we have a thread about this before?
Yep and the most humorous part of it is people making fun of a product that was designed to help promote and support their enjoyments without even smelling it once.

I've heard that they are pretty good scents, but if the trek fans are going to make fun of them, why would the normal person want to try them out? Geeks making fun of the product is not a great selling point.

ElfManDan

Seems to me Red Shirt cologne would almost assuredly get you killed.

X

Quote from: Sheppard on October 31, 2009, 10:11:08 AM
Seems to me Red Shirt cologne would almost assuredly get you killed.
Remember what they called the little death back in the day and hope that it delivers.

KatzeKitty

I would totally buy it if the man in my life would wear it.  Has anyone here smelled it?  Is it too manly for a chicky to wear?

I was hoping the store at the Scifi museum in Seattle would have some, or an emblem pin, or a tunic.  All they had that was even slightly tempting were tribbles, and they were $30 each.  Considering how easily they reproduce, I'd have thought they'd go for a buck fifty.

~kk