Happy Birthday to the Forum

Started by Feathers, November 14, 2009, 01:43:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feathers

I couldn't help but notice that the date Rico joined the Treks in Sci Fi forum has just passed once again.

To me, with my limited mathematical abilities, that says that the TrekSF forum is now four years old so...

Happy Birthday Forum!!!

Thanks for creating it, Rico. Only 13 more years to go before it grows up and leaves home ;)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

cosmonaut

Dear Forum,

I wish you a happy birthday and many nice posts!

You know, there are so many sites on the net, but it's you I come to, again and again.
You might think it's all about the people, and although you wouldn't be what you are without them, they wouldn't be together without you.

Why do you smile, does typing tickle you? I don't know, but if you one day decide to become self aware I'd sign the petition to grant you equal rights to us without a blink!

So thanks a lot for your patience with all my words, even the bad ones, I raise my glass and wish you many more good years! :)

Bryancd

I've been putting a little bit away every month for forum college. :)

Rico

Nice of you to notice that date Mike.  Yeah - it doesn't seem that long.  Our little forum has grown up some and is making me very proud!

billybob476

Don't know what I'd do without it!

jedijeff

Happy Birthday Forum. Thanks Rico for running it and thanks to all the great people on the forum.

Feathers

Quote from: Rico on November 14, 2009, 05:51:02 AM
Nice of you to notice that date Mike.

Just don't ask me why I was poking around your profile to notice it! (I don't actually have a reason, I was just clicking around a bit this morning)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Meds

Happy Birthday forum. As you know I've been seeing you now for quite a few years and maybe I should make a honest forum out if you, but why ruin a good thing. You're there when I wake up and when I go to bed, you're there when I have lunch. Oh forum you are the best ;)

Geekyfanboy

Happy Birthday Forums.. I saw you only a few days after you were born and have watched you grow into something very special. I enjoy babysitting over the years as you and I have spent many many hours together. I couldn't imagine this world with out you in it and I hope we never have to say goodbye.

Happy 4th Birthday

:happybday

ElfManDan

Well then,  :happybday to my favorite forum.

Ktrek

The forum was around about a year and a half before I discovered it but I'm glad I did! It's one of the few places I visit not just once a day but several times a day. I may not have endeared myself to others here but be assured that Rico and others have endeared themselves to me. Happy Birthday Treks in Sci Fi

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

ChadH

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FORUM! :happybday If you had a real address I'd send you a B-day card with a few $2.00 bills in it, like my Grandmother used to do for me.

moyer777

Happy Birthday TSF Forum!  You have really been an awesome addition to my life!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Jen

Happy birthday Forum! Without you, I would never have met so many nice people or ever tried podcasting, RPG writing or voice acting. You rock. And so do you Rico and my geeky band of brothers. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast