Cross-Over Podcasts

Started by QuadShot, August 12, 2010, 10:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuadShot

Hey, you know what might be kind of cool? Doing cross-over podcast shows, you know, like on Eureka and Warehouse 13? Only instead of just having guests, we kind of swap for an episode! For example, Meds would do our Tales From The Mouse House Disneyland podcast and we'd do an episode of Waffle On! I know, Meds has never been to Disneyland and I'm not an expert on BBC TV.  But we can research! What do you all think?

Rico

Might be a bit tricky to do if you don't know the subject matter well.  But, I'm always up for being a guest on any podcast.  :)

billybob476

What I thought was very cool was the Waffle On / Anomaly joint show. Not so much a crossover as a collaboration.

QuadShot

yeah, I just thought this would give us a shot at learning something new by prepping for a different topic, and give listeners a different perspective on their favorite shows...just a thought.

Meds

LOl, I should point out Waffle On is changing from January, more news coming soon. In essence Rico does this with guest spots on TSF. The thing you have to think about is this. I love Tales from the Mouse House, I love listening to it at work and wondering what it would be like to go there, to try these things called corn dogs and look for hidden Mickeys. But what makes the podcast great is you and Joyce and hearing your tales of your adventures.
Saying that though you are more than welcome to be a guest on our show. :D

QuadShot

Meds...mmmm, corndogs.  You haven't fully lived until you've experienced one! Of course, Haggis comes a close second! Thanks for the kindness Meds, and anytime you want, I'd love to be on your show! :)

billybob476

The thing I can't get over is the turkey legs. I know they have them at Universal Orlando, not sure about Disney. You haven't seen something odd until you've seen a 6 year old holding a massive turkey leg like an ice cream cone.

QuadShot

Billibob, yep they have them at Disneyland too and it is quite the sight to see a little kid or even a dainty woman munching on huge turkey leg!!

Geekyfanboy

I like the idea but it would be difficult for anyone to do my Knights of the Guild podcasts as none of you have gone BTS and watched the show being filmed. I, like Rico don't mind being a guest co-host on any of your podcasts. 

Now if someone wants to do a podcast for Knights of the Guild from the "fan" perspective I'm all for playing that.. it can be a special microcast

QuadShot

Kenny, I'd love to do that! Have you been to Disneyland within the last couple of years at least? Maybe you could do a guest on Tales From The Mouse House?

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: QuadShot on August 14, 2010, 12:20:27 PM
Kenny, I'd love to do that! Have you been to Disneyland within the last couple of years at least? Maybe you could do a guest on Tales From The Mouse House?

It's been about 3 or so years since I went to Disneyland.. been wanting to go back.