Stargate set piece Garage Sale TODAY at 10am in Orange County, CA

Started by RickPeete, November 20, 2010, 05:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickPeete

We will be holding a garage sale this Saturday, November 20th beginning at 10 AM sharp (Pacific). So, if you live in the Orange County, California area, then you have a chance to walk away with a piece of Stargate history that day!

The address for the garage sale is:

3000 Airway Avenue
Unit B-1b
Costa Mesa, CA

The garage sale will feature many set pieces from Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis and even Stargate Universe.

Here's a short list of what we will have available for sale this Saturday:
- Large Atlantis conference table that Woolsey brought to Atlantis at the beginning of Season Five
Divides into two halves. Each half is on wheels and measures 12in across by 30in tall by 88in deep.
-  System Lord throne chairs
Measures 42in × 44in × 44in.
- Large replicator table, used by Weir, Fran, McKay, et al
Measures 84in across by 41in deep by 45in tall.
- 8 foot blue Atlantis wall facades
Measures 100.75in (approx. 8ft) × 30in × 0.5in.
- Atlantis Gate Room Stained Glass panels
Sizes range from 52 in x 31in x 1in to 97in x 59in x 1in.
- Carter and Woolsey's two Atlantis bookshelves. Both include the books that were on them.
- Larger bookcase measures 80in tall by 63in wide by 16in deep
- Smaller bookcase measures 61in tall by 42in wide by 16in deep.
- Goa'uld Cargo Ship Wall Lights
Measures 15in x 50in x 12in.
- Pyrus the Godslayer's Throne
Measures 64in x 40in x 32in.
- Jaffa rebel tent poles and tops
- Large Goa'uld wall panels from the Lucian Alliance Goa'uld Base in SGU
- Puddle jumper benches from Atlantis
- O'Neill's Homeworld Security office furniture from SGU
... and more items to be announced online.

Please note that all transactions are cash only and you must be able to pick up the items immediately after you purchase them. We will not store these items for you. We will help load your truck if need be. As for the truck, be prepared to come with a large moving truck since the majority of the set dec pieces are huge (particularly the tables, the Homeworld Security furniture, and the Large Goa'uld wall panels from SGU).

All items are first come, first serve. Once they're gone, they're gone. Also, we will not be offering COAs with any of these items.

Also, please keep in mind the local weather conditions, so if you have an open bed truck you will want to bring tarps to keep your Stargate artifacts dry.

For any further questions, please go to this thread on our forum at Propworx.com. This helps us to answer everyone's questions at the same time and in a public forum, if at all possible.

More updates will be posted on the Stargate Artifacts website.

Rico

Seems like Trek really started something with these auctions.  Some neat stuff on that list.

moyer777

wow, imagine a Stargate Garage sale. I wonder if they have any cool alien stones that transfer people into other bodies.  ;)

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Feathers

I always get slightly nervous when I see them selling off stuff from the current series. With his office sold off, does this mean we've seen the last of Jack in SGU?

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

I've been hearing a few rumors that SGU isn't doing the best in the ratings, etc.  Nothing solid right now, but we'll have to keep an eye on it.

KingIsaacLinksr

Haven't watched SGU in a month because Hulu no longer gets SGU. 

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Blackride

I really never buy any props without a COA. They are instantly un-sellable really. If you keep them for yourself and don't expect to make money on them or sell them in the future thats fine but resale value is low. It's VERY hard to find someone to certify something like this once it's left a studio's hands. I have a few things I bought from people I know that did not have COA's but I never plan to sell them.
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.