star trek and band

Started by turtlesrock, September 16, 2011, 06:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turtlesrock

today in band there was this insanely funny moment, one so out of the blue i started crying. in a happy way of course.... :)

when people in band (*cough cough* drums *cough cough* ;)) talk too much then the teacher has us put our instruments away. then he gives a big talk about how we always need to listen, why we're in band, and all that. when that happened today, his talk went like this:
"ceti alpha VI... chekov and another guy beam down.... and they find a ship..... it was called.... (dramatic pause) the botany bay..."
meanwhile i'm smiling and crying so hard i thought i'd explode. :roflmao
"they enter the mysterious ship.... and they find... a man.... his name.... is.... (dramatic pause) kahn... he picks chekov up by his space suit (mimics picking up someone) and he says... 'Why are you here?' that is what you need to ask yourself right now. 'Why are you here?' think about it. watch star trek 2 again maybe."
i rase my hand and say "well, they were there (laugh laugh) to find (laugh laugh) a dead planet so they could test (laugh laugh) the Genesis Device (laugh laugh)"
the other band members say "*cough cough* trekkies *cough cough*"

best.... band moment.... EVER. ;D