Original BSG Blaster!

Started by Bryancd, August 01, 2011, 02:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

My collecting madness continues. Here's what I picked up this week. An original BSG blaster with working lights and sound molded directly from the actual stunt prop. This is made by well known prop maker Richard Coyle and is considered one of the most accurate prop reproductions available of this blaster. It has the exact same functioning strobe light in the barrel as used in the show and has a sound board making the correct and iconic sound. He also included for me three of the recharge cylinders which were worn on the holster belt. I'll do a prop review for this weeks Treks in Sci Fi to review it for you all. He is doing a very limited run of these if anyone is interested, contact me.

Feathers

Now we're into the stuff of my childhood daydreams!
(I'm sure this came up on another thread).

I loved those blasters and always imagined owning one (and a (Viper) as a kid. I couldn't buy one of these, I'd get arrested for wearing it round the local shops.

Cool looking 'toy'!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Meds

We're going to have to put an explicit tag on this forum soon. Bare bones and guns website.

Rico

Dag nab it Bryan!  Now, you're the one tempting me!  Oh, and the blaster is nice too.  ;)

Bromptonboy

Cool blaster!  Was it you, or Rico who posted a pic of the Space: 1999 laser?
Pete

Bryancd

Quote from: Bromptonboy on August 01, 2011, 03:27:43 PM
Cool blaster!  Was it you, or Rico who posted a pic of the Space: 1999 laser?

I think Rico has a Space: 1999 laser and ComLock thingy.

Rico

Bromptonboy

Oh yeah!  I used to use a staple gun with my friend and have pretend battles.  Ah, to be 10 again...
Pete

turtlesrock

Quote from: Bromptonboy on August 01, 2011, 04:13:42 PM
Oh yeah!  I used to use a staple gun with my friend and have pretend battles.  Ah, to be 10 again...

age is only a state of mind.... :)

jedijeff

Wow, that is awesome Bryan, looking forward to hearing your review.

moyer777

Bryan, please DM me with how much that baby costs... I would like completely wet my pants to own one. 

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Dangelus

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on August 01, 2011, 02:38:08 PM
We're going to have to put an explicit tag on this forum soon. Bare bones and guns website.

All this bare flesh and big guns, I'm starting to think there's some sort of envy thing going on here! ;)