Memory Of Light - last Wheel of Time book

Started by Bromptonboy, February 25, 2012, 02:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bromptonboy

Pete

terpette

I just started reading this series a few months ago. No, there's no excuse for waiting so long. I was old enough when they started coming out. I just started book 4. Anyone read the last book yet? I just want to know if I can look forward to any sort of happy ending...

Karen
Looking for something completely different in Trek fandom? Check out http://www.ussredbaron.org

Ktrek

Quote from: terpette on January 27, 2013, 05:34:38 PM
I just started reading this series a few months ago. No, there's no excuse for waiting so long. I was old enough when they started coming out. I just started book 4. Anyone read the last book yet? I just want to know if I can look forward to any sort of happy ending...

Karen

I have not read the last book yet but I know a couple of people who have and they said it was a very satisfying finish to the series and really does a good job tying everything together. It's a great series. It's just so sad that Robert Jordan didn't live long enough to see his series finished. At least he left extensive notes in order that it would be done. I hope that wherever he may be he is happy with the results.

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

X

I read the last book in one day ... it was really good and I couldn't put it down. I knew when mine would arrive and requested that day off and planned on reading it all that day. It was worth the wait and I'm also enjoying the reread.

Bromptonboy

I am still working through the final book (via audiobook). 
Pete