Eureka Returns for Final Season

Started by QuadShot, April 16, 2012, 09:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuadShot

Wow, can't believe no one posted this! Eureka starts tonight on Sci-Fi for it's final season :(

Dangelus

bevs_plaything

Quote from: Dangelus on April 16, 2012, 10:04:44 AM
Thanks for the heads up :)

It returns to Syfy UK On the 21st.   I am tempted to watch it before then, but will probably try and wait until then it airs over here.

Rico

sheldor

This season is four years after the last episode.   I'm trying to think how many "show" years have past since it started.  Maybe 10 in all?  I'll be watching...

KingIsaacLinksr

Right, yeah, this is one of the reasons I haven't picked up any new TV shows.  But I shall finish watching Eureka, I hope they finished it well enough.  :)

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

KingIsaacLinksr

Also, FYI: Eureka will have the first four episodes of this season available the day after airing on Hulu, after which we have to wait 30 days.  x_x....

King

turtlesrock

ah thank you king, i had forgotten to set the DVR :)

sheldor

Watched the show last night.  Eureka has always been a wait-and-see type show.   This season is no exception.

[spoiler]I had a feeling this was not real.  Even for Eureka it seemed too far fetched but the question is how much of all the seasons have been real.  This better not be another LOST or Stewie Kills Lois.   That would be dissapointing[/spoiler]

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: sheldor on April 17, 2012, 04:09:24 PM
Watched the show last night.  Eureka has always been a wait-and-see type show.   This season is no exception.

[spoiler]I had a feeling this was not real.  Even for Eureka it seemed too far fetched but the question is how much of all the seasons have been real.  This better not be another LOST or Stewie Kills Lois.   That would be dissapointing[/spoiler]

I have the same worries too...other than that I liked it.

King

Rico

Mixed reaction to the first episode:

[spoiler]One thing I don't like is I really wanted to see them visit Titan.  They spent so much time getting ready for that last season and now it seems they never got there at all.  I'm also tired of the evil Beverly.  Wasn't she in jail or something??  Anyway, it was kind of fun to see this "fake Eureka" but even that was a cheat.  Still, it's nice to have the series back.[/spoiler]

sheldor

Wow - did not see that coming at the end of episode 2

turtlesrock

just watched the season premiere today, it was AWESOME! i haven't seen much in the name of eureka before, but i like what i have seen so far. :D

Geekyfanboy

Just in case this might be considered a spoiler

[spoiler]But the end of episode two was heartbreaking!!! :( What's funny is Felicia was at my house shooting something and we got on the topic of Eureka and she said I can't wait to hear your reaction to the final scene in tomorrows episode... well it was shocking and sad. I texted her this morning hoping to get more dirt on what's next. [/spoiler]

Feathers

Starts over here on Wednesday apparently.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.