iPhone 5

Started by Rico, June 01, 2012, 05:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

This is always a hot topic buttin for me as a financial advisor. I often find myself in the position to tell people what they need to hear about money as opposed to what they want to hear. And now we are so far off topic..... :)

Meds

LOL yes i think i'm responsible for that. Sorry lol.

One thing, I update my phone to a 4S a week before the 5 came out because my phones speaker had blown and according to the chaps at the Genius bar they couldn't fix it. Oh well I have to pay a extra £10 a month which i can afford but what annoyed me was my wife had my old iphone 4 took it to the little man at the independent phone shop and he fixed it for £50. Hmmmm that was a bit naughty Apple. Still i do like my 4S.

So back to topic how is the new phone, what colours do you have?

MARKO

Hey has anyone that upgraded to the iPHone 5 kept their 4s? Gazelle is going to give me $250 for my 4S but its a thing of beauty and i am finding it hard to put it in the box and ship it off. Anyone else going to keep theirs?

Marko
"Amat Victoria Curam"

Ktrek

Quote from: MARKO on September 24, 2012, 12:13:57 PM
Hey has anyone that upgraded to the iPHone 5 kept their 4s? Gazelle is going to give me $250 for my 4S but its a thing of beauty and i am finding it hard to put it in the box and ship it off. Anyone else going to keep theirs?

Marko

I'd take the money and run if I were you. Anyone can walk into a Sam's Club and buy a brand new never been used 4S for only $99.00 on a two year contract. Sell it!

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

MARKO

That's the point if you wanted one you need to two year contract one.
"Amat Victoria Curam"

Rico

Quote from: Dangelus on October 01, 2012, 11:45:36 PM
Iphone 5 camera problem? You're holding it wrong! Lol

http://gizmodo.com/5947972/apple-acknowledges-iphone-5-camera-problem-says-youre-holding-it-wrong

Any of you guys with iPhone 5's been able to reproduce this purple lens flare at bright light?

MARKO

No.... i took tons of pics and no lens flare.

"Amat Victoria Curam"

Rico

Quote from: MARKO on October 02, 2012, 08:58:13 AM

Obviously you are no JJ Abrams.  ;)

Dangelus

Quote from: Rico on October 02, 2012, 09:02:06 AM

Obviously you are no JJ Abrams.  ;)

No he's just holding it right! ;)

KingIsaacLinksr

Pff, give me that phone, I can make it lens flare like no one's business. ;)
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Bryancd

This reminds me of Antennae Gate...much ado about nothing much. I loved it how that antennae dust up was going to be the end of Apple and all the internet hysteria.  :lol2

X

Bryan's right. Companies, including Apple will make flawed products and people will continue to buy from those companies. No company has a perfect track record and even cars that barrel out of control to injure people will be forgiven and forgotten.

QuadShot

Take ANY camera, point and shoot OR DSLR and point it into a bright light source and I bet you get flaring. Where in the bloody world do you think that technique came from?

Dangelus

I think the issue here is that the lens flare is purple.