iPhone 5

Started by Rico, June 01, 2012, 05:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Dangelus on October 02, 2012, 01:29:54 PM
I think the issue here is that the lens flare is purple.

Exactly. I mean, the sun doesn't look purple last I checked. Unless your blacking out or something, which could explain a lot about apple buyers (hehehehe  ;))
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

QuadShot

Ah, so you guys have something against the color purple? Hmmm, I see......... ;)

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: QuadShot on October 02, 2012, 02:49:19 PM
Ah, so you guys have something against the color purple? Hmmm, I see......... ;)

Yeah, I have issues with the color purple. Its just so purple. Why can't it be more like blue? Hmm?! We've only been demanding for more blue and I object to purple being so purply.

(lulz)

Meds

The Colour Purple was a great film... just sayin

QuadShot

Quote from: KingIsaacLinksr on October 02, 2012, 03:42:02 PM

Yeah, I have issues with the color purple. Its just so purple. Why can't it be more like blue? Hmm?! We've only been demanding for more blue and I object to purple being so purply.

(lulz)
But...purple is a form of blue. Therefore, you're only objecting to what you want...

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: QuadShot on October 02, 2012, 03:52:31 PM
Quote from: KingIsaacLinksr on October 02, 2012, 03:42:02 PM

(lulz)
But...purple is a form of blue. Therefore, you're only objecting to what you want...

hehehehehehe

Bryancd

Who's Getting the iPhone 5 Now?
By Aabha Rathee | More Articles
October 02, 2012
Sprint's (NYSE:S) pre-paid Virgin Mobile unit, which began offering the iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 in late June, will reportedly soon get Apple's (NASDAQ:AAPL) iPhone 5 on its CDMA network. The carrier will offer both the both black and white versions of the device in 16 GB, 32 GB, or 64 GB, according to MacRumors.
Virgin offers prepaid plans for as low as $30 per month to customers in return for the full retail price of the Apple smartphone. Its Beyond Talk unlimited data and messaging plans start at $35 per month, with no contract or fees for activation.
Catalysts are critical to discovering winning stocks. Check out our newest CHEAT SHEET stock picks now.
The iPhone 5 launched on the country's three major carriers — AT&T (NYSE:T), Verizon (NYSE:VZ), and Sprint — on September 21 and pre-paid carrier Cricket (NASDAQ:LEAP) as well as a number of regional carriers received it on September 28. According to MacRumors, there are 16 official iPhone carriers in the U.S., and of those, only Virgin Mobile and the regional carrier Alaska Communications (NASDAQ:ALSK) don't offer the iPhone 5 yet.

Now imagine what is going to happen over the next year as iPhone roll outs really start gaining traction with the international carriers who are lining up to offer subsidized iPhones to their customers?

Feathers

I got to play with one briefly last Friday. It's lovely and flat bu not worth the money it would cost me to upgrade.

I dare say if I wanted one of the iOS 6 features I can't have on my 4 I'd be more tempted but I'm in a happy place with my iPhone at the moment.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Jobydrone

We're broke and it ain't no joke, we're gonna hang on to our 3GS's till Xmas or longer most likely.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

A nice, well-rounded look at actually using the iPhone 5 for a month.  Pretty positive results.

http://forwardthinking.pcmag.com/none/304060-living-with-the-iphone-5

Jobydrone

My lovely wife surprised me today with a brand new iPhone 5!!!  Setting it up now, cannot wait :) :) :)
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Rico

Quote from: Jobydrone on November 04, 2012, 10:56:02 AM
My lovely wife surprised me today with a brand new iPhone 5!!!  Setting it up now, cannot wait :) :) :)

Wow!  Nice surprise Joby!

Jobydrone

She's a nice lady :)

Posted from my NEW iPhone

Meds

Well I had a go on one the other day, nice and light but I really don't like the length of it. Felt like I was going to snap it in half when I sat down.

Bryancd

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on November 04, 2012, 01:25:39 PM
Well I had a go on one the other day, nice and light but I really don't like the length of it. Felt like I was going to snap it in half when I sat down.

....must...resist....posting....rude and cheeky comment....  :blush

That's what she said!