No midweek show tonight folks, but got a special show coming up this weekend...

Started by Rico, December 13, 2006, 03:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

No time to do a show tonight again gang but I'm going to tackle another Sci-Fi show that I just love this coming weekend....  "The Twilight Zone"  It's long overdue to give this amazing series a look on the podcast.  Feel free to send an audio comment on your thoughts on the original T.Zone show to me for the podcast.  Email it or call:  206-88TREKS

Yeoman Mara

A redhead with a lightsaber is a dangerous combination!

RichardMEL

Sounds good. Will you do just the 60's TZ or the 80's one as well? While the 60's was the original and the best for me, the 80's version had some good stories too.

Some classic shows I remember "Nick of Time" with William "Kirk" Shatner compelled to stay in a small diner with a machine that seems to predict the future. "Eye of the Beholder" set in a hospital with a patient recovering from an operation to cure her disfigurements. A beautifully shot show and a great moral story. The twist at the end is just great. The one with the guy (Ernest Borgnine I think?) being the only man left in the world who loves to read, and his glasses smash... And of course Nightmare at 30,000 feet (the one redone in the movie).

Some fantastic shows in that series. I loved it.

Look forward to the podcast!

Rico

Just going to cover the original 60's version.  I'll give a brief mention to the followup series.  Too much to cover all of them - even too much to just cover the 60's show - but I'll attempt to give a good overview.

RichardMEL

Rico

Slight delay on getting this show out gang.  Got myself the flu over the weelend.  Going to try and get the podcast out later today.

Rico

Show is up now.  I think it came out pretty good - despite my recovering from the flu.  Hope you all enjoy it.