Hope everythings okay

Started by Jobydrone, December 17, 2006, 08:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jobydrone

I'm not sure how long I've been listening, at least since show 45 or so I think, I forget, but one thing I'm sure of is that since I started, other than the Taiwan trip, Rico hasn't missed a Sunday upload till now.  I hope everything is okay with you and your family bud. 
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

RichardMEL

me too. I thought my itunes had screwed up or something not downloading the latest one on schedule.

Hoping all is well in Michigan!

Rico

Thanks for the concern gang.  Got myself the flu yesterday.  Haven't felt that bad in a long long time.  Stayed in bed most of yesterday.  Feeling a bit better today.  Will try and get the show up later today.

Jobydrone

Take your time and get well!  Hope you're feeling better soon.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Jen

Yes, take all the time you need..Rest up, drink plenty of fluids, and get well soon.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

Thanks for the good wishes gang.  I feel quite a bit better today.  Yesterday I felt like I had been in a fight with a bunch of Klingons!  LOL!

jedijeff

Sorry to hear that you caught the Flu bug, some of those can be really nasty. I know over the past few years I got a few, and it nearly knocked me out. Hopefully you will recover in time for Christmas, as being sick over this time, is no fun, with all the family friends and Food :)

RichardMEL

Well you know this is really all a big compliment to Rico's efforts to get the show out on time nearly every week. As soon as it wasn't out we were worried that something was amiss. I imagine the flu must have been bad to put Rico out of action so hope he has a full recovery and also glad it's nothing more serious!!

I took today to listen to 3 old casts, am slowly catching up and will listen to the Zone on Thursday. All good!