Twitter - community blog - sort of

Started by Rico, February 19, 2007, 12:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Just added you as a follower billy.

To follow me...
http://twitter.com/treksinscifi

billybob476

Just got an email saying as much! I love the internet.

jedijeff

I am on Twitter as well, as jedijeff

Geekyfanboy

Okay I finally joined the Twitter crowd.. user name is Geekyfanboy

Rico

Darkmolerman

"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

celestialteapot

I'm on Twitter and have great fun randomly updating with whatever happens to be on my mind at the time :) - http://twitter.com/celestialteapot. A somewhat more useful site is FriendFeed which not only updates your twitter but you can sync it with your blog entries and it'll inform people (other users of FF) when you've updated. Fun for sharing random links as well.
This question has baffled mankind for all eternity... why don't sheep shrink in the rain?

Jen

I haven't signed up for Twitter yet... But I have noticed that several of our Anomaly web site visitors are coming from Twitter. I assumed someone was "Twitting" about us and our visitors are clicking on a link that person provided that takes folks to our web site. Any of you Twitting about Anomaly?  I think I may sign up... sounds like fun.  :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

Join in Jen - get Angela too!  I added the rest of you.

Jen

Quote from: Rico on September 18, 2008, 05:03:45 AM
Join in Jen - get Angela too!  I added the rest of you.

I'll try, but she's probably too busy. :D
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Jen

OK, I signed up as "Sevryll". Should be easy enough to remember. :)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

I added you Jen... man I love this Twitter.. I should have signed up back when Rico talked about it.

Only weird part is getting responsed to half a conversation.. sometimes it's hard to figure out what a person is talking about with only one side of the conversation.

Jen

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on September 18, 2008, 10:54:40 AM
I added you Jen... man I love this Twitter.. I should have signed up back when Rico talked about it.

Only weird part is getting responsed to half a conversation.. sometimes it's hard to figure out what a person is talking about with only one side of the conversation.

I wondered about that. It's sort of like reading a very short sentence from someone's personal journal.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Trekkygeek

I haven't Twittered for a month now. I do all my Twittering from my mobile and It's at the repairers right now, but as soon as I get it back, I'm going to add all the new editions from this topic. Look for Tim Morris following you. Man I really miss it.
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Trekkygeek

Okay, everybody on this thread is now being followed by me. Find me on twitter.com/TimMorris
See you there.
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"