I like the USS Tiberius post

Started by Jen, February 23, 2007, 07:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

I was just going to ask "who is this new guy: USS Tiberius? He or she needs a character profile." Then I clicked on the username within the box, where an avatar usually appears, to see who this new person was. In the forum member profile, I saw that his/her email address was usstiberius@keozen.com. "Ah-ha...its Matt!"  Very clever...very clever indeed.  ;)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Elizur

Me too.  It was a good one.  A stealth post!

This is an effective tool. 

ryanlb

Indeed, very useful narration tool.
"I won't have this handed to me, it's only worth something if you struggle for it.  Damn it, Bones, I want my pain.  I NEED my pain."
"The fact that you just quoted Star Trek V to me only proves how screwed we are without that money." ~ PVP Online

keozen

Damn, foiled again.

He he.
Most RPGs have what's known as a GM account (it stands for "Game Master" a spill over in terms from tabletop roleplaying). It's used to make posts that can't be made by anyone else because they're not from any one person's perspective.

It's also used to play any "baddies" or "goodies" that are not controlled by the players themselves (also Called NPCs [non-player characters]), so it allows me to be evil to you all, Mwa ha ha ha ha.

Glad you liked the post. There'll be more in the future :D

Darkmolerman

Hi DM (dungeon master) i am here for D&D i brought the mountain Dew!!!! ohhhh....Star Trek RPG i will put my wand back...
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

keozen

Darkmolerman

lol ewwwww Mountain dew.....  :P

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

moyer777

They make a great diet mountain dew.  It's all I can have, mmmmmmmmmm.

Yum Yum Baby.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Darkmolerman