Discount code for KM Collectibles

Started by Rico, March 22, 2007, 05:57:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Use the code:  treksf2  at KM Collectibles to save 5% on your purchases.

KM COLLECTIBLES

ryanlb

Sweet, thanks!  I'll have to go buy something soon.
"I won't have this handed to me, it's only worth something if you struggle for it.  Damn it, Bones, I want my pain.  I NEED my pain."
"The fact that you just quoted Star Trek V to me only proves how screwed we are without that money." ~ PVP Online

Rico

Me too!  That Yoda Force FX is calling to me!

ryanlb

I'd like to get the upcoming ANH Luke FX eventually, but now's not a good time.
"I won't have this handed to me, it's only worth something if you struggle for it.  Damn it, Bones, I want my pain.  I NEED my pain."
"The fact that you just quoted Star Trek V to me only proves how screwed we are without that money." ~ PVP Online

bailinski

Quote from: Rico on March 22, 2007, 08:15:55 AM
Me too!  That Yoda Force FX is calling to me!

It is in my hand now... ;)

KM Collect
Ebay feedback: Kitemare
Master Replicas Authorized Retailer

Rico

Bryancd

I just got my Corgi Star Trek ships from KM and they are REALLY sweet! Much better than I even thought! The TOS E is all die cast and very heavy. Beatiful detail on the E-D and Bird of Prey, too. KM rocks!

Darkmolerman

I want the new Darth Vader Lightsaber thingy!
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Rico

Don't forget to check out KM collect and use the CODE:  treksf2  to save 5% off your next order.

bailinski

I have continued this code, but you will have to use the code treksf2  This discount is only good to 5/30/07

Thanks all!

KM Collect

Rico

Thanks George.  I'll update the thread.  Any cool new items in or coming in soon before the end of May?  Mal pistol???  Please....hehe!

bailinski

I do have a couple things making showing up soon...

The Corgi Star Trek ships that light up are going up for pre-order....
The Master Replicas Mini Helms will show up Tues or so...
I have a small assortment of BSG Titanium showing up soon...
A few other items expected the end of the month...

I can also say, another very popular product will make it's way to our site before the end of the year.  (I can go into no details, but trust me people will love it)

FYI I also still have some Serenity Blueprints and Fan EX Money packs left...

KM Collect

Darkmolerman

"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Dan M

Looking forward to ordering the scaled MR Luke X-Wing helmet, George.  Any idea what the price'll be?

bailinski

Quote from: pickard on April 24, 2007, 04:50:02 PM
Looking forward to ordering the scaled MR Luke X-Wing helmet, George.  Any idea what the price'll be?

The mini helments will be up on the site late this afternoon, along with a few other items.  Due to the wholesale cost on these the best price I can do is $45.00 for any of the mini Helms.  (the treksf2 will not work on them :( )  I will be doing a special if you order all three $125.00  Sorry for the delay.

KM Collect