Is everyone too busy?

Started by Jen, March 31, 2007, 06:42:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

Keo's on a break...Kenny's in charge now, and I don't want to speak for him...but I think you're a shoo in. Don't worry about what season it is. We're doing something totally different right now in the story. Its like we started all over. Just ask Kenny if you can start and what your rank is.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

Just jump right in DMM. Will make your chracter an Ensign.

PepperDude

Hi everyone,

Sorry to hear the RPG has kind of stalled.  I haven't been to these forums in a long time.  I've been (and will be) busy with school.  So since Jen wanted us to notify of our status on the RPG then I'm letting ya'll know that I'll be taking a break.  That's a bummer  :( 

I'll try to visit more often though and see what everyone's up to.  :) 

Jen

Quote from: PepperDude on April 17, 2007, 08:24:06 PM
Hi everyone,

Sorry to hear the RPG has kind of stalled.  I haven't been to these forums in a long time.  I've been (and will be) busy with school.  So since Jen wanted us to notify of our status on the RPG then I'm letting ya'll know that I'll be taking a break.  That's a bummer  :( 

I'll try to visit more often though and see what everyone's up to.  :) 

We'll miss you, but completely understand. School is WAY more important. Please come back if you can. BTW, not sure if you've read the last few posts, but your character has been kidnapped by marauders. Do you want him to stay kidnapped until you can write in the RPG again? Its not carbon freeze, but its pretty good as far as "stasis" is concerned.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

PepperDude

LOL.  What's happened to Johnny?!   :laugh:  Yes, it's cool if the marauders keep him for a while. 

Darkmolerman

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on April 16, 2007, 12:29:49 PM
Just jump right in DMM. Will make your chracter an Ensign.

I did and well I find myself Taking 10 mins writing the posts! he-he
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

RicSantiago

Will my signature appear??

Jen

Here's a screen grab of your signature as it appears on my computer...minus the big red circle, arrow and red text of course. ;)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

You have to change your setting to allow signatures to appear.

It's in the Look and Layout section of your profile.

KingIsaacLinksr

I'm just posting so everyone knows, I did have a bit of a break from the RPG cause I wasn't sure where to go with it, however, I am back!  And I hope to post more.  So lets get posting!!

King Linksr
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Jen

Glad you're back King. I'll make a signature banner for you, but I won't have it ready until tomorrow. Hope that's ok.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast