Rick's look a like

Started by Darkmolerman, April 16, 2007, 09:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmolerman

Well here is a link to a endor look a like of RIck http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=21101 he-he-he so Sarge Rick Moyer of the endor ground fleet whats next? i wonder if there is a ewok that looks like Nathan..... LOL just kiding
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Rico

Wow - Mr. Moyer needs to buy one of those.

moyer777

That is to funny!

Just add some glasses and I'm a rebel. :)

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Jen

How's it feel to be an action figure?   :D
I wish they'd make one of me. :(
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

LOL.. that's too funny

and on a side note you know you can have an action figure made of you. I'll see if I can find the company info.

Darkmolerman

lol if you were bill gates a demo is like 500 bucks! If i get a cheap one made i want stargate gear!

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Jen

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on April 16, 2007, 12:27:16 PM
LOL.. that's too funny

and on a side note you know you can have an action figure made of you. I'll see if I can find the company info.

TOO COOL!!!!! We should both have one made so that Rick's action figure won't be lonely.
I think I'd make a great variant figure....a friendly Dark Jedi. Probably would only be cool to me and I'd end up a peg warmer.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

I have thought about it.. since I love collecting action figure.. it would be really cool to have one that looked like me. Of course I would want to change my body with a really muscular body :)

Darkmolerman

we need to make a line of treks and sci-fi chars. We could have a RPG char made or we can make a star trek Rico Starwars Rick Stargate Me and so on and so on...

Jen

Quote from: Darkmolerman on April 18, 2007, 05:38:46 PM
we need to make a line of treks and sci-fi chars. We could have a RPG char made or we can make a star trek Rico Starwars Rick Stargate Me and so on and so on...

Nice one Padawan. Your geek apprentice skills just went up +10 in geekside points.  :D
I like your idea btw....
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Darkmolerman

yah it is a awsome idea :) NOOOO i am being arrogant...+ 1 dark side point NOOOOOOOOOO and like i said Stargate Darkmolerman would rock! i would have a vest (and well i would be a older figure after all having a 12 year old in a bullet proof vest and P-90 is just wrong!) P-90 and other AWSOME toys adn i would look more like Jackson.

Jen

Quote from: Darkmolerman on April 18, 2007, 05:45:14 PM
yah it is a awsome idea :) NOOOO i am being arrogant...+ 1 dark side point NOOOOOOOOOO and like i said Stargate Darkmolerman would rock! i would have a vest (and well i would be a older figure after all having a 12 year old in a bullet proof vest and P-90 is just wrong!) P-90 and other AWSOME toys adn i would look more like Jackson.

:D
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Darkmolerman

LOL we are posting like CRAZY!