Trek News - TNG Remastered Like TOS

Started by News Bot, July 28, 2007, 05:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

I'm pretty sure that is actually Levar.  Here's a fairly early season one pic of him.

ChrisMC

Yeah, if you sort of take the "Don't stop till you get enough" hair out of the pic, it's pretty clear. I wonder if that's the barrette on his face that Okuda painted up?
Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/

Rico

And we already have a season two on Blu-Ray trailer too!  Awesome!!!

Star Trek TNG Season 2 Remastered Trailer

WillEagle

It would be worth it just to see that interview with everybody.

Ktrek

Quote from: Rico on July 19, 2012, 04:18:57 PM
And we already have a season two on Blu-Ray trailer too!  Awesome!!!

Star Trek TNG Season 2 Remastered Trailer

It may be awhile before we see season two. Okuda said in the recent interview that they are only on season two.

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

ChrisMC

WOW. That's cheap. Amazon is also matching that price!
Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/

Ktrek

Yeah....glad it came down to $60.00. I can justify spending more of my hard earned dollars a little easier. Thankfully the wife is supportive of upgrading to Blu-Ray or I would be settling for what I have.

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Rico

Great review of the season one TNG Blu-Ray set at the link below along with many new, hidef images.

http://tng.trekcore.com/bluray/s1review.html

Ktrek

Those look really great! I can't wait!!

I think this quote in the article is important:

QuoteThe future of Star Trek in HD very much lays in the hands of us – the fans. CBS have been very clear that they will be guided by our appetite for this remastering. They will be observing early sales figures very closely, and their observations will have a large influence on the viability of not only the future of TNG-Remastered, but also Deep Space Nine and Voyager. They have invested an incredible amount of money and – indeed – faith in Star Trek TNG Remastered. It's now over to us to show them that we appreciate it, we love it and we want more of it!

Kevin

Rico

Yep - good point.  My order from Amazon is placed and I'm also going to the movie event this coming Monday too!  :)

Rico

WillEagle

That is a good price but it needs to be a little lower for me. And I was hoping to go to the event on Monday as well but that looks like it might not happen.

Ktrek

Cool review! Glad to see such enthusiasm for the series. We can't wait!

Kevin

bevs_plaything

Wow, the price in the US is great!  The price over here in the UK is currently the equivalent of $80!  I will wait until the price drops a bit!