Comments & Complements from readers and players

Started by Jen, August 29, 2007, 04:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

Great post Meds, Jen, and Chris! Crystal and I were doing a joint post which I quickly put up to get Shelby into the action!

Meds

Great post Bryan and Crystal, nicely rounded to get into the action. Loving this season and i would like to say a massive well done to the newbies, to the old school and of course to Jen and Chris, great direction as usual.

Bryancd

I'd like to single out Crystal as newbie extraordinaire! She has been a terrific JP partner!

Allen

I concur! (Bows low chanting "I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!")
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain

Jen

Quote from: dadandersen on July 24, 2009, 11:33:59 AM

Dan you're doing a great job too. :)  Everyone is. Don't be intimidated by the number of posts people, there are some great stories in them. ;)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Meds

Every writer is doing an awesome job, good work Dan, looking forward to reading more from you.

Allen

Quote from: Jen on July 25, 2009, 06:18:59 AM

Dan you're doing a great job too. :)  Everyone is. Don't be intimidated by the number of posts people, there are some great stories in them. ;)

LOL! For the record, my name's not Dan. It's Allen. But you can call me Dan if you want to!
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain

Jen

Quote from: dadandersen on July 25, 2009, 11:57:08 AM
Quote from: Jen on July 25, 2009, 06:18:59 AM

LOL! For the record, my name's not Dan. It's Allen. But you can call me Dan if you want to!

Doh, I knew that! I've exchanged several PMs with you calling you "Allen". Sorry Dan... I mean Allen.  :blush
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

wraith1701

All of the past seasons were great, but somehow, this season seems to be more coherent, and flow more smoothly than many others.  It feels like everyone is stepping up their game, and it makes for some exciting, enjoyable reading.  Great job everyone!!!

Meds, X, Jen-- The evolving scenario involving the intruder is especially intriguing.  Great work!  :thumbsup

Meds

Cheers Eric, I feel a joint post coming on soon with K'tan and D'callan, love the ale scenes. :)

Meds

Feathers

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Meds

Well when you look at your post number in this section Shelby you will realise why its gonna be bad ha ha

Jen

AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Bryancd