Lord of the Rings Online

Started by Blackride, August 29, 2007, 07:13:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billybob476

Happens in WoW VERY occasionally. I was in a random dungeon group and the whole instance froze for a few minutes.

Lanari

In wow it used to be a big problem with outdated network card drivers, every time you handed a quest in you would not be able to do anything else. Happened a lot when i used my 3g dongle before i updated its firmware

For LOTRO, it was happening before it went free-to-play, was happening with me, but noone else which was annoying. Possibly with the increased load it could be happening.

Cant suggest anything to cure it though :(

Blackride

I logged in again today and didn't have an issue. Not sure what's going on for you.
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

Rhen

Well I beta tested Lotro then played for a short bit after it come out. I just returned last night as a free player.

I am not overly happy. It seened like every time I wanted to upgrade or add something I had to have points for it. Now I can understand I am a free player so I should get all these things for nothing but what about the players that purchased life memberships? Do they have limited points in game?

If they unlock a new virtue do they have to pay points?

To me the constant popup of the store was a turn off. I am going to give it a little more time but if there are any paying players i would like to hear what you think of the point system and the store.