Facebook

Started by Rico, November 10, 2007, 05:37:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Hey folks.  I just recently joined Facebook.  Seems like the "in" thing right now - even though I'm usually not into what is "in" at the moment.  But I thought it would be another way to spread the word about the podcast, forums, web site, etc.  If you are on Facebook, feel free to look me up and add me as a friend.  Just search for Rick Dostie.    :metallica:

jedijeff

Rico and I became Facebook friends yesterday :). I am listed as Jeff Jobb in face book if anyone wants to add me to their friends list as well

iceman

KingIsaacLinksr

Sweet, I just joined facebook a while ago too.  Myspace is just losing interest.  Especially since most of OIT's college students are on facebook.

King Linksr
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Trekkygeek

Nice one Rico. I joined a few weeks ago and I searched for some names that reside here to no avail. I shall now look for you Rico and you can expect my invite soon. Come on guys, join in and let us know what name to search for. For me, you need to look for Timothy Morris. See you there.
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

billybob476

If anyone would like another friend feel free to search for Joe Mastroianni in the Montreal, QC and Concordia, Canada networks.

Trekkygeek

Is that the Niagara 08 network Billybob?
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

billybob476

Nope, "Concordia Canada Alum '05". My pic is one from my wedding where I'm wearing a tux.

Trekkygeek

Sorry Billybob, but I cannot seem to see your picture, perhaps you could search for me? I am in the Brighton and Hove network and my photo is my ugly mug close up, complete with specs.

billybob476

Found you! You were on page 16 of my search!

Trekkygeek

16???? 16 :confused
Why the "Cheeky Monkeys".

Geekyfanboy

Okay I had to jump on the bandwagon and join.. I'm such a lemming :)

Trekkygeek

Kenny thats cool mate. Consider yourself my next immediate friend request.

KingIsaacLinksr

Yay!  I found Rico and added him!  wooot ;)

King Linksr
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Duffster

I  joined up too. You can find me under John McDuffee.

Duffster
Duffster is, The HugoNaut
www.thehugonaut.com