Facebook

Started by Rico, November 10, 2007, 05:37:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billybob476

Kenny, I haven't been able to find you. I can be found by my email jmastroi@gmail.com. I'm in the Montreal, QC network and Concordia Canada Alum 05.

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: billybob476 on August 18, 2008, 08:52:17 AM
Kenny, I haven't been able to find you. I can be found by my email jmastroi@gmail.com. I'm in the Montreal, QC network and Concordia Canada Alum 05.

That email doesn't work...

There are no results for jmastroi@gmail.com. Make sure all words are spelled correctly.

dathon1@yahoo.com is my email addy used on facebook.

billybob476

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on August 18, 2008, 10:10:26 AM
Quote from: billybob476 on August 18, 2008, 08:52:17 AM

That email doesn't work...

There are no results for jmastroi@gmail.com. Make sure all words are spelled correctly.

dathon1@yahoo.com is my email addy used on facebook.

Found you and sent a request! Hm...I think I have that set as my secondary email, maybe that's why it's not coming up. Anyways if you see a request from Joe Mastroianni, that's me!

Geekyfanboy

I accepted... thanks for adding me.

Geekyfanboy

I just created a Treks in Sci fi Podcast fan page on Facebook.. so make sure you "become a fan" post pictures and videos.

http://www.new.facebook.com/pages/Treks-in-Sci-Fi-Podcast/31862908161

billybob476

I 'fanned' the podcast!

Meds

Trekkygeek

Cheers for the link Kenny. Count me in.
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Geekyfanboy

I know there are more members who are part of Facebook who haven't joined us at the Treksf page... so far we have eight members and several of them I don't think are part of the forums. :)

come join us... http://www.new.facebook.com/business/dashboard/?ref=sb#/pages/Treks-in-Sci-Fi-Podcast/31862908161

Bryancd

I just flat out refuse to do the whole Faecbook thing. That and blogging just rub's me the wrong way. :)

Geekyfanboy

Okay we are up to 12 members.. but still no Rico :( don't you want to join your own fan page :)

If you use Facebook come join us... http://www.new.facebook.com/business/dashboard/?ref=sb#/pages/Treks-in-Sci-Fi-Podcast/31862908161

It's okay Bryan if you don't want to join in the fun.. we still like you :)

KC

I have become a fan on Facebook.  :)

Geekyfanboy

whoo hoo. I just sent a friends request..

KC

My good sir, you have just been Facebook befriended.  :D

celestialteapot

I got rid of my Facebook account in April but now my little brother has gone to university I've somewhat begrudgingly re-activated my account, I've friended the podcast and if anyone wants to friend me, I'm Steph Dawson.
This question has baffled mankind for all eternity... why don't sheep shrink in the rain?