Name That Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Show Game!

Started by wraith1701, December 18, 2007, 01:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

The guy on the right looks familiar. I know it's probably late 70's by the hairstyles and I think I may have watched it when I was little but I can't remember the show.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Bryancd

Quark! I was going to post a pic from Quark as well, just not with Richard Benjmen, he's the giveaway.

Duffster

Duffster is, The HugoNaut
www.thehugonaut.com

wraith1701

O.K., Bryan... post a pic.  Make it a tough one!  :)

Trekkygeek

Not too tough though, I have a picture I want to post that will stump even the great Kenny. :roflmao
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Geekyfanboy

Trekkygeek

You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Geekyfanboy

Yes that's true.. but I would rather someone post a pix then let this thread die.. Bryan can post a pix when he gets back online. He's cool like that. :)

Trekkygeek

Okay then, the first picture is of the cast and the second is their ship although it is a painting rather than a model of it. if you get this one I'll be very surprised, It's an old British show.

Dan M

I don't think that would stump anyone who was really attentive.

:)

Geekyfanboy

LOL.. yeah I would make sure you change the titles of the jpgs before posting.. I know I almost made the same mistake when I posted a picture.

Trekkygeek

LOL. Doh. Nicely pointed out. Would you guys have got it anyway?

Dan M

markinro

Quote from: Trekkygeek on December 23, 2007, 09:39:30 AM
LOL. Doh. Nicely pointed out. Would you guys have got it anyway?

Nope, never heard of the show.  Rico, how about turning this into a contest ?  I have seen some sites that post 30 images and you have get every show correctly.   Winner gets a free month of WoW (for example)

Rico