Name That Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Show Game!

Started by wraith1701, December 18, 2007, 01:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Spidey you might need to give us a hint.. I don't have a clue what the picture is from.  Is it a cartoon or live action? TV series or Movie?

Rico

Quote from: markinro on December 18, 2007, 07:59:16 PM
Quote from: Rico on December 18, 2007, 05:49:24 PM
A little tougher one maybe....

Is that Courtney Cox and House's Chase ??

As Kenny said it is Courteney Cox.  The guy is actually Dean Martin's son.  He died quite young in a small plane accident.

Rico

Spidey I'm taking a stab at your picture and saying it's from the "UFO" TV series.

Rico

That picture is from "Salvage One?"  It's kind of scary how quickly I remembered that.   :blink

Rico

Here's a new one to ponder...

Bryancd

Logan's Run! Epsidoe Fear Factor!

Rico

Eegads Bryan!  Ok, the bonus question for Bryan.  What famous TV actor was married to the girl in the picture?  And no Googling!

Bryancd

Quote from: Rico on December 19, 2007, 10:18:25 AM
Eegads Bryan!  Ok, the bonus question for Bryan.  What famous TV actor was married to the girl in the picture?  And no Googling!

I have no idea! Truth be told, I knew it was Logan's Run immediately from the picture of Jessica 6, I recognized the actress. I haven't actually see any of the TV series since it first aired. I googled an espisode list and found that pic, or one similar of that set, and added the espisode title just to amaze you!

OK, Heather Menzies married to Robert Ulrich...I googled...  :blush

Geekyfanboy

Awesome Job Bryan.. now it's your turn to see if you can stump us with a picture.

Bryancd

I can't post a pic here at work, but will when I get home. :)

Geekyfanboy

Okay Bryan.. until you can post one from home.. I'll post another to keep the game going.

Bryancd

Geekyfanboy