Name That Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Show Game!

Started by wraith1701, December 18, 2007, 01:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan M

VR5.

Good one, Rico.  I'd forgotten about that show completely.

Once I saw those VR glasses, it clicked.

Trekkygeek

You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Dan M

jedijeff

I remember watching this show when I was younger, it was a lot of fun. I will leave it for someone else to try and guess the title, :)

Dan M

I had a feeling you'd know it, since it was a Canadian show.

Geekyfanboy

Wow.. you guys are coming up with some good ones.. I don't have a clue what this is.. you say it's Canadian.. did it air in the US?

jedijeff

I am not sure, as I only ever remember watching it on a Canadian Station as it was Canadian produced, it is possible it showed on Cable in the states, or in syndication

Geekyfanboy

Well I got it.. but I had to do some research.. I knew one of the actors and started there... This did air on Fox I think it was. I won't say what it is since I really didn't figure it out.

Rico

Glad someone got VR 5 finally.  Cool show.  I know the next show pretty well but I will let someone else take a crack at it. 

Dan M

It aired in syndication in the US in the late 80s.

Dan M

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on December 24, 2007, 09:23:16 AM
Well I got it.. but I had to do some research.. I knew one of the actors and started there.
I had thought to remove him from the picture, but that would've made it much too hard.

Fanboy

Man dude.  I remember that show.  Can't think of the name.
"I aim to misbehave."

Dan M

It was "My Secret Identity" starring a pre-Sliders Jerry O'Connell.

Here's another, perhaps the worst show I've ever watched, from the same time period:

davekill

Small Wonder...
It was the "worst show I've ever watched" hint that tipped me off.

davekill

Even Worse -
TV Guide named this one as the second worse show of all time.
Hint...not "Rob and Laura" pictured below.