Previous topic - Next topic

wraith1701

Geekyfanboy

You got it Wraith.. Tabitha.. the daughter on Bewitched

wraith1701

Cool!  :)
This one should be pretty easy:

Geekyfanboy

One of my favorite episodes of this series... but I won't guess it.. unless no one else gets it.

Jen

I'm going to say Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

You got it Jen.. it's from the Fourth Season Episode called Hush.. the majority of the episode was done with no talking.. pretty amazing stuff.

Trekkygeek

Okay, so it's been a while since anybody posted a picture and last night I was reminded of this show that really scared the hell out of me as a kid. This would be an easy one to Google, but I wonder if anyone knows it straight off the cuff?
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Amar

Quote from: Trekkygeek on February 03, 2008, 12:53:53 PM
Okay, so it's been a while since anybody posted a picture and last night I was reminded of this show that really scared the hell out of me as a kid. This would be an easy one to Google, but I wonder if anyone knows it straight off the cuff?

The Invisible Man
I only got to watch a couple of them but the idea was pretty good.

Amar
Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws.      Douglas Adams

Trekkygeek

No mate, I'm afraid it's not The invisible man.
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

wraith1701

No idea... Give us a clue, Trekkygeek. :)

Rico

It's called "Sapphire & Steel" I think.  But not 100% positive.

Trekkygeek

Well done Rico, I thought you would be the one to get it. A genuinely scary programme

Rico

Ok, here's a new on for you.  Not sure if we have had this one yet.

wraith1701

Ha!  That's the show about the space garbage men, right?  Quark!

Rico

Yep - that's correct.  Your turn wraith.