Name that Cartoon TV Series Game

Started by Geekyfanboy, December 31, 2007, 11:49:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billybob476

I vaguely recognize the civil war bear guy.

Geekyfanboy

Geekyfanboy

Here's one that I use to watch all the time.

Ktrek

"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Geekyfanboy

Wow.. I thought it would take at least a few minutes before someone got it.... good job Kevin.

Ktrek

"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Geekyfanboy

I know this one.. but I'll let someone else guess it. :)

Trekkygeek

It's The Partridge Family 2200 AD. Tough one mate
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Trekkygeek

Okay, heres an easy one.
One from my early childhood
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Jen

An early anime version of Jesus Christ Superstar?!
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Trekkygeek

;D Nice try Jen, but, I'm afraid, no

Ktrek

I was going to say Greatest Adventures: Stories From The Bible as it looks a little like Hanna Barbera's work on that series.

Kevin

billybob476

Yeah he looks like Space Jesus to me.

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Trekkygeek on January 04, 2008, 12:47:25 PM
Okay, heres an easy one.
One from my early childhood

Guess this one wasn't so easy Tim.. :) can we get some clues?

Trekkygeek

Sure Kenny, a couple of clues should help with research. It was a French anime from the early 80's and is based upon Homer's ancient story of the journey Odysseus. And the theme tune rocked. I really thought this would be easy, perhaps they didn't show it in the States. :)