Name that Cartoon TV Series Game

Started by Geekyfanboy, December 31, 2007, 11:49:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Geekyfanboy

Here's one of my favorites..

PepperDude

I love Eek! The Cat Kenny!  Remember Mittens?

Geekyfanboy

Yes I loved that cartoon... you got it Pepperdude.. now lets see if you can stump us with one.

PepperDude

Trekkygeek, I remember one cartoon with a French and Japanese connection--it was called Remi but I watched it in Spanish when I was a little kid. I always forget the French and English titles though. It's about a little boy who is sold by his alcoholic father to a "traveling entertainer." Then the little boy begans his long journey looking for his mother. The anime was based on a book written by a French author. So is that it?

PepperDude

Here's a picture of a very cool cartoon:

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: PepperDude on January 03, 2008, 11:54:47 AM
Trekkygeek, I remember one cartoon with a French and Japanese connection--it was called Remi but I watched it in Spanish when I was a little kid. I always forget the French and English titles though. It's about a little boy who is sold by his alcoholic father to a "traveling entertainer." Then the little boy begans his long journey looking for his mother. The anime was based on a book written by a French author. So is that it?

I already answered that one Pepperdude :) It was called The Mysterious Cities of Gold

PepperDude

Duffster

Duffster is, The HugoNaut
www.thehugonaut.com

Geekyfanboy

That's what I was going to say.. but I'm not sure.

billybob476

Duffster

On the asumption that I am right, I will post the next one. Doesn't hurt to have two to be guessed anyway!
www.thehugonaut.com

Geekyfanboy

oh man... I know this one... what is it's name... I hate getting old :)

Duffster

www.thehugonaut.com

Geekyfanboy

hmmm maybe I don't know this one.. that was well before my time. Maybe I saw it in reruns.