Name that Cartoon TV Series Game

Started by Geekyfanboy, December 31, 2007, 11:49:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trekkygeek

Is it.... Could it be... Fangface> Or something like that. He used to change into this creature at the sight of a full moon. His friends could even show him a picture and it would work..
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Trekkygeek

This might stump a few. Take no notice of the background, just the character. The background seems to be a lot more modern, unless they are making new episodes of this show from my childhood
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Jen

Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

Yeah the background is Flintstones.. but I don't the creature is.. I do remember this.. but can't think of his name.

Jen

They always had weird "guest" characters on the show... Remember the annoying alien? And I think for a while the Adams family lived next door.  :D
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

Isn't that character from Herculoids?

Darth Gaos

Is it the Great Gazoo or something like that...I seem to remember this character but....
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

markinro

Quote from: Jen on January 09, 2008, 02:17:38 PM
They always had weird "guest" characters on the show... Remember the annoying alien? And I think for a while the Adams family lived next door.  :D

Oh yeah !! The Ghoulies or something like that ?

wraith1701

Darth Gaos

Schmoo....that's right....I knew it ended in "oo"
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

Jen

Is Schmoo the name of the show or the name of the character?
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

wraith1701

Both, kind of.  Kenny was right, there were two Schmoos in "The Hurculoids".  There was also a cartoon series called "The Incredible New Schmoo".

PepperDude

I really like this old cartoon.  Guess.

Geekyfanboy

PepperDude

gosh Kenny! You must like Top Cat  :)