YES - More Snow - pics!

Started by Rico, February 12, 2008, 03:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Well, this winter just doesn't want to stop.  It's been very cold the last few days and this evening we are getting another snow storm.  So here are some more pics for all you sunny weather people missing seeing snow!

Rico

A couple more pics.  Kaylee loves the snow - Lynn, not as much.    :biggrin

Bryancd

Dogs in the snow pics!!!!! This was last winter, about 90min from my house in the mountains.

Rico

Great picture Bryan!

Oh - here's a little video I shot today too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-TwyIQwhhw

sheldor

Doesn't bother me anymore -- now that I have "The BEAST".   Not much to look at - but she's got it where it counts.

Rico

Yeah but you still have to drive in it.  That's the part that bugs me.  Looks great if I don't have to go anywhere in it.

The IC

I am so sick of this stuff

We have already broken the all time snowfall record for a single season and are on course for 90 to 100 inches.  We normally get 48.

Rico

Yeah - I know the feeling.  I just want one quick, normal drive to work for one whole day.

billybob476

I drove to my in laws house downtown on Sunday. They hadn't plowed yet. There were 2 ruts in the road where most cars drive and the mound in the middle kept scraping the bottom of my car. On their street a car was coming from the other direction so I had to climb the snowbank to let them through and even then she had trouble getting by me. She was in some rear wheel drive Subaru with all season tires. Won't people ever learn?

I won't go anywhere without my Toyo Observe G02 pluses!

Ktrek

Quote from: The IC on February 13, 2008, 06:59:37 AM
I am so sick of this stuff

We have already broken the all time snowfall record for a single season and are on course for 90 to 100 inches.  We normally get 48.

Cool pics The IC! I'm from Madison myself. I haven't lived there in 30 years though. I used to hate delivering newspapers as a kid and trudging through snow up to my waste. My parents and my brothers still live there. My parents live on the east side.

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

The IC

We're supposed to get 8-13 more inches on Sunday

sheldor

We have more snow coming Tue/Wed next week.  I like the white stuff but I also like to see my knees.

Rico

Quote from: markinro on February 22, 2008, 03:55:49 PM
We have more snow coming Tue/Wed next week.  I like the white stuff but I also like to see my knees.

Last I heard it was going to be above freezing all next week.  That's the report I heard and I'm choosing to believe that one!  LOL!  I'm tired of winter.  Bring on the heat!!!