Indiana Jones from Sideshow!

Started by Rico, February 15, 2008, 02:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Check it out.  Not a lot of details yet - but man this is cool.  Finally some new, great Indy collectibles!

jedijeff

Looking forward to hearing more from Toy Fair this weekend on Indy collectibles. Really hoping for a Premium Format Indy.

Dan M

I'm a huge SS fan, but that jacket is disappointing.  The rest of the clothing looks too clean.

The headsculpt looks good and the hat looks great.

It'll depend on the price for me, though I'll probably still pick it up.

Dan M

Ktrek

Is that a real photo of the action figure? The face is way off. He looks like another actor but right now I can't put my finger on who. If I figure it out I'll let you know. I mean there is very little resemblance to Harrison Ford.

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Rico

Yes - it's a real photo of the prototype.  Sometimes they tweak the design before production.

jedijeff

Quote from: pickard on February 15, 2008, 06:21:38 PM
I'm a huge SS fan, but that jacket is disappointing.  The rest of the clothing looks too clean.

The headsculpt looks good and the hat looks great.

It'll depend on the price for me, though I'll probably still pick it up.

I was looking at the Hasbro 12 inch figures for Indy, and the clothing on their Indy looks more Dirty and worn, so hopefully Sideshow adjusts theirs to have a more real look to it.

Meds

Dan M

I don't see the Brosnan resemblance.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=3905

The jacket looks better in the latest pics, more distressed.  Order placed.