Hiro's sword from "Heroes"

Started by Rico, March 10, 2008, 06:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Meds

I saw one of these at the memorabillia show at NEC in Birmingham (England) in November and they looked prett good. What i saw was a prototype and i was very tempted to put a order in (you got 10% off if ordered that day) but money was not available (i'd just spent £25 getting  Greg Grunberg's autograph and they wanted another £20 for a photo with him, i declined and just shook his hand)

Rico

45 pounds like almost $100 US dollars for an autograph and picture??!  No way I would ever pay that.  Wow!  I don't mind paying a little for an autograph and picture to someone from an older show or series that isn't getting a lot of work these days.  But Grunberg is on a series right now.  Talk about giving back to the fans.  Sheesh!   :ohwell

Meds

Yeah tell me about it. Tom Baker was at the earlier show and he gave his autograph away for free (as long as you bought something off the stand and they cost £5 or something). No one was at Greg's stand and i'm guessing that was the reason why. I wonder if it was him or the person (a rep for him or his agent i guess) next to him. The full Red Dwarf cast was there and if you bought the re-mastered bodysnatcher Red Dwarf DVD (£35) they all signed it for free, now that's cool for the fans