Premium Format Indy Figure - Statue from Sideshow

Started by Rico, April 04, 2008, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Neats pics - but I think you mean hatless version - not headless.  ;)

Dan M

Yeah.  The headless version would be the worst exclusive ever.   :biggrin

jedijeff

The Headless version could be the Non Penitent Indy from the Last Crusade, a what if Indy did not kneel before the breath of God ;)

Dan M

Dan M

This should be coming in the next few weeks.  I ended up canceling my order through Sideshow and buying from a 3rd party for $40+ less.

Whoever gets this first, post some pics for the rest of us.

Rico

Dan M

Sideshow says 1/2 their shipment will arrive in 20-25 days. 

Rico

Quote from: Dan M on November 09, 2008, 04:01:31 PM
Sideshow says 1/2 their shipment will arrive in 20-25 days. 

Yes, and a week or 2 to get them after that.  That is a delay from the original date.  I got an email from them and they are not charging my final payment for a month.  They said they had some "quality issues."

Dan M

Uh-oh, quality issues?  That's disturbing.

I just skimmed the e-mail; I must've missed that.

The original date?  I never take that seriously.  I just wait for the "shipping soon" e-mail.

Rico

I don't take original dates very serious either.  Except this time since I used the Flex Pay option and they sent me an email saying they are delaying charging my last payment for a month since the figures are not ready.

Dan M

I think we got different e-mails, because of the FlexPay.

Dan M

Rico

Quote from: Dan M on November 10, 2008, 05:51:31 AM
Did anyone here order the 12" figure?

I canceled it after I ordered the Premium Format statue.

Dan M

Me, too. 

It's shipping soon.  Some people already have it in hand. 

Pics look nice.

jedijeff

I got the Flexpay notice as well that it was delayed Until December. Looking forward to this, as it will be my first Premium Format figure, I am hoping the quality control issue is nothing major, since it is only delyed by a month.

I also have the 12 Inch Indy on order as well from a Online Store in Canada, they usually get their shipments later, so not expecting it until late in the year.

Dan or Rico, do either of you know when the Obi-Wan in Clone Armor will be released? I am thinking that should be soon.