Premium Format Indy Figure - Statue from Sideshow

Started by Rico, April 04, 2008, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Yeah, I have my bigger, heavier statues only on the bottom base shelves in my Detolfs.  Just wish the shelves were adjustable.

Dan M

Yeah, that's my only real complaint with the Detolf, but they're still such a great deal for $59.99.

This one doesn't look so bad, because, with the base, it takes up about a shelf and a half.

My Ben Kenobi PF, with its short base, barely takes up more than one shelf, so that space is both visually upsetting and just feels like a waste.

Rico

I have the same situation with some of the Marvel and other comic related statues I have - just a little too big for one shelf.  I've seen some people put them up on little bases and put them in the back of a shelf and some shorter pieces in front of them.  But yeah - for $60. a pop for a nice enclosed glass case they are an amazing deal.  I need to get a few more sometime this month.

jedijeff

Looks great Dan. Agree with both you and Rico on the Detolfs, wish they could be adjusted somewhat, as the larger statues look awkward displayed when they only take part of the display area. Actually feel that way about the Helmets as well, since they cannot be displayed with the base.

Meds

Well that does look awesome, gonna have to get me some of the Detolfs that you talk off.