Premium Format Indy Figure - Statue from Sideshow

Started by Rico, April 04, 2008, 10:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedijeff

Looks really cool, will need to set myself a reminder in my work Calendar to order one when the preorders start

Rico

Don't forget.  This goes on sale today (4/18) at 10am PDT and 1pm EDT.  Exclusive version comes with a second head with no hat.

jedijeff

Thanks for the reminder, will make sure I am on to get my preorder in for the exclusive.

Rico

My order for the Exclusive Edition is in!  Woo-hoo!  Sideshow's server gave me some issues, but finally got the order in.

jedijeff

Bryancd

Rico

Hang in there Jeff.  The problem seems to be at the final order click.  I just paged back when it hit an error, reloaded the page, then hit the order button.

jedijeff

I finally got through, but the exclusive was sold out. but was able to preorder the flexpay exclusive version. So at least I have it, which is good, if I have to pay month to month over one shot, not a big deal

Rico

That's bizarre.  I've never heard of the Exclusive Sold Out and Exclusive Flex pay available.  They are both Exclusives.  Edition size 1000, no matter how you pay for it.  I actually went for the Flex Pay since this isn't due out for months.  It will be paid for when I get it!   :)

jedijeff

Yeah, that was weird, I finally got to the part where I could submit my order, and they said it was sold out. When I went back, they had the Flex Pay version still as exlcusive and the non exclusive as the full pay option. I thought that was weird, but at least I have an order number and preordered. When I ordered the flex pay option, it went through as smooth as butter, no waiting like when I was trying before.

Meds

Both standard buying and flex pay is sold out. I just checked and you have to go on a wait list if anyone either doesn't buy it or a card is declined. Even European sale is sold out.

Rico

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on April 18, 2008, 12:54:37 PM
Both standard buying and flex pay is sold out. I just checked and you have to go on a wait list if anyone either doesn't buy it or a card is declined. Even European sale is sold out.

The normal version is not sold out.  Only the exclusive one with the extra head (where he isn't wearing his hat) is sold out at present.  If you really want the exclusive version, get on the Wait List for one.  Those usually work well for me.

Meds

Dan M

I just ordered the regular version a moment ago.  There's no way I'd display it with the exclusive head.  And, if I can get the regular version for less, I'll cancel my SS order.

I don't normally buy PFs; I've only got one, Ben Kenobi.  But I just couldn't resist.

Dan M

Here are some unpainted pics of the headless hatless version, from Sideshow's production blog.