WoWs got its claws in me again

Started by Jobydrone, June 04, 2008, 04:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jobydrone

New X boxes no longer have that problem.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

billybob476

Logged into my gnome last night a bit after a month off. Saw Eiex online but I didn't wanna bug ya since you seemed to be in Uldaman.

Jobydrone

It's hard to tear myself away from my lvl 70 Mage to log into my puny little lvl 7 priest in Papa Palpatines.  Especially since I've started raiding quite a bit with the mage, and have been really enjoying the benefits of improved gear.  I got my first epic drop out of Karazhan yesterday, the Staff of Inifinite Wisdom.  Mmm...purple.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

billybob476

Same here. I do the majority of my time on my 68 priest. But when I need a break I go over to my little warrior. Gnome warriors are too much fun.

Rico

I've started back up my Warlock the last few days.  Look for Jyx on Earthen Ring.

billybob476

KingIsaacLinksr

Once again, Blizzard's cinematic are absolutely great.  :)  However, it still doesn't change my opinion. 

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

KingIsaacLinksr

You know what I do wish Blizzard would do?  Make a movie about the events that transpired after WC3.  And then perhaps a 2nd movie about the original WOW. a 3rd about Burning Crusade and the fall of Crusade, and then a 4th about WOTLK.  It would be awesome.   in my opinion anyway....

King

MSUFan

Well hit 57 last night.. One more level to Outlands

billybob476

Quote from: MSUFan on September 08, 2008, 08:17:36 AM
Well hit 57 last night.. One more level to Outlands

Oh just you wait for that outlands gear. Great stuff!

Rico

Congrats dude!  Yeah get ready to toss all your old gear into a dumpster!  ;)

sheldor

That's why I started a paladin.  Outland seems to favor this class

billybob476

I started a Pally yesterday as well. He's at level 8 or something. Still trying to find the class I really want to play on the Alliance side.

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: markinro on September 08, 2008, 09:12:46 AM
That's why I started a paladin.  Outland seems to favor this class

Uhhh......no it doesn't.  I don't want to get your hopes down, but actually, leveling as Prot becomes worse in outlands, as Holy, You will be outhealed by every other class at lvl 70.  Up till then, your still very decent.  At 70, I wanted to /facedesk every time I instanced as holy.  It just plain sucks....  Retribution is loved ONLY by the guy who plays as Ret.  For some reason on my server, there was a huge hatred of Ret-speced paladins.  Probably jealousy.  

BTW, congrats MSU fan.  :)

King

Rico

Actually Tim we were talking gear drops per class.  And when we first did Outland it seemed like every other drop was for a Pally.