WoWs got its claws in me again

Started by Jobydrone, June 04, 2008, 04:57:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

We'll take you in Papa Palapatine's Tim!

billybob476

I gotta catch you online with my pally and get him in as well...if you take dwarves that is.

Rico

We take any Alliance we can get!  I might be on tonight. 

Look for:
Reico (my main)
Jyx (my warlock)
Pretorus (Markinro here - he can invite you too)

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Rico on October 22, 2008, 11:15:14 AM
We'll take you in Papa Palapatine's Tim!

Ya know, might take you up on that offer Rico. 

:)

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Jobydrone

Quote from: billybob476 on October 22, 2008, 10:32:26 AM
I'll stop plugging the guild but honestly it's really the main reason I still play WoW. When I try and roll a toon on another server I REALLY miss the green wall of gchat.

I have a dwarf pally on ER Alliance side, but I keep burning out on playing him because of the isolation!
Actually that green wall of gchat is one of the reasons I don't play my AIE toon that much.  It's overwhelming, and a little bit annoying to see all the chat going on all the time.  Part of me want to sit and watch the conversations going on, then I get annoyed when I miss something and scrolling up to see what I missed is a pain, and dying because you drown while you are reading gchat is just too frustrating lol.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

billybob476

Wow. I logged into my lvl 15 dwarf pally last night for a few mins ( busy night!) and they sure changed things up! I hadn't read about pally changes. Two judement types instead of one and I had a helluva time finding my seals. Looks like they dropped Seal of the Cursader and changed part of it;s effect to a talent...interesting.

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: billybob476 on October 23, 2008, 05:20:23 AM
Wow. I logged into my lvl 15 dwarf pally last night for a few mins ( busy night!) and they sure changed things up! I hadn't read about pally changes. Two judement types instead of one and I had a helluva time finding my seals. Looks like they dropped Seal of the Cursader and changed part of it;s effect to a talent...interesting.

Yep, crusader is gone.  Talent is now in Ret tree for now.  Should be better, but I hear that ret paladins are going to get the nerf bat in WOTLK...go figure. 

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

billybob476

Caught Mark online last night, say hello to Breyt, dwarf pally, newest Papa Palpatine.

Rico

Cool - I've been playing a bit more lately.  Usually a little in the evening or over the weekends.  Mostly with my warlock Jyx right now.  Trying to level her up.  Almost 50.

billybob476

Well no worries about that I'm only level 17! Just nice to have a small group of allies on the Alliance side.

Actually I was pretty shocked. Being that I spend the majority of my time on the Horde side of the fence I'm amazed at how many people there are in Stormwind! Maybe it's just the layout but it seems like there's a lot more people out in front of the bank/auction house then in Orgrimmar.

Rico

You should try Ironforge sometime.  But most of the major cities are packed these days.  Alliance is probably like 2:1 on the server, I'd say.

billybob476

Yeah I started off in Ironforge, I just haven't been to Darnassus or The Exodar as of yet on this toon. I ran to Stormwind because leveling in Westfall is more efficient then Loch Modan or whatever it is.

I'm currently hanging around in redridge.

MSUFan

Well I'm 63 now- probably get close to 64. This game's too easy lol =).

billybob476

Yeah I went from 15 to almost 18 in about an hour and a half last night. Blizz REALLY wants us to 70.

billybob476

Zombie plague ends today:

QuoteWe'd like to thank players for participating so zealously (and valiantly!) during the Great Zombie Plague of '08. Our intention with this event was to create something memorable and to literally change the face of Azeroth for a few days. This event is just one of many leading up to Wrath of the Lich King. As you know, the Scourge Invasion is now live as well and there is some other cool stuff coming up before all is said and done. Also, Hallow's End continues on!

While we recognize that the event could prove to be disruptive at times, we hope you made the most out of it while it lasted. Part of playing in a "living and breathing world" means that things are going to change from time to time. We meant no harm but only wanted to create a lasting impression on players as they head to Northrend to defeat the Lich King. The Lich King's goals (as you will soon learn) are to turn the Horde and Alliance not only on one another, but on their own kind as well. I think the plague truly demonstrated this firsthand.

So it looks like a cure has finally been found... for now.

Thank you for participating in our most memorable event to date... for better or for.... brrrrrrraaaaaains...

Couple of other important notes:

* The scourge invasion will continue for a few more days.
    * The prologue event is not over! More to come!!
    * The Karazhan boss will be up for approximately another week still
    * We increased the respawn rate of the Necropoli
    * Zombie cure should kick in by around noon PST