Sponsor a Show!

Started by Rico, June 16, 2008, 08:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

I am going to start a little sponsor program for the podcast.  For a small $5 donation you can sponsor a particular episode of the Treks in Sci-Fi Podcast.  I will announce these at the start of each show.  You can just have your name mentioned, plug something you want plugged, give a "shout out", send a birthday wish - whatever you want.  I think this will be both fun and help offset some of the increased costs for hosting, etc.

This will be done via Paypal only.  There is a link on the top of the forum and below.  So let's have some fun with it!   :biggrin

SPONSOR a SHOW!

Rico

Just a little bump for this.  If anyone feels like sponsoring the special "interview" show this coming weekend.  I think it's going to be a good one.   ;)

billybob476

Wow! I totally missed this. Consider yourself sponsored sir.

Rico

Geekyfanboy

Hmmm I posted in this thread but it disappeared... count me in...

Rico

Thanks to those that donated so far.  I very much appreciate it!

Dan M

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on June 20, 2008, 07:48:49 AM
Hmmm I posted in this thread but it disappeared... count me in...
Same thing happened to me earlier in the week, Kenny.  Strange.

Sent my donation.  $5 is nothing compared to the enjoyment I get from the podcast each week.

Meds

Rico

billybob had a good suggestion to setup a button for a monthly donation of a couple of dollars.  I will do that very soon for those interested.  Thanks again for the support gang.

Bryancd

Rico

There are now options for monthly recurring donations in the Paypal Donations box in the left column here.  Also, if you go to the main web page, there is a similar type of box in the right column near the bottom.  That one is a little more flexible and you can set a few different options.  So hopefully all of this will give people some options.

And thanks once again for helping to support the podcast and web site!  :)

Rico

Little bump for this.  Just as a FYI....  The renewal with my web host comes up in a couple of weeks.  So if you have a spare $5 burning a hole in your pocket - feel free to donate!  ;)

metron07

Just sent mine Rico. Anything I can do to help.

You are very much appreciated.

Metron

Rico

Meds

Will set up a monthly donate as soon as my house buying deals are done.