Season Eight OOC

Started by Geekyfanboy, July 09, 2008, 05:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meds

I can't do this weekend coming (9th and 10th) as i am in London doing the great British Beer Festival.

Trekkygeek

Now thats a great reason to be away Meds, have fun and don't drink too little.
Sunday would work better for me on either weekend although a saturday would be okay if it was in the early PM in America
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Meds

Ha ha will have one for you Tim.

Trekkygeek

Cheers Meds, just make sure its a real English Ale, none of this fizzy lager rubbish. :cheers
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

X

I'm thinking I'm good this weekend. I haven't gotten my schedule yet for work, but at the worse case, I'll just bring my laptop. The weekend after next will be bad for me because I'll be at training all morning.

Jen

So far the majority is opting for next weekend. Haven't heard from Kenny yet... but I'm assuming it would be better for him too. Saturday morning (pacific) /noon time (central) is when we normally record.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Meds

Yeah i can do next weekend, Saturday (would that be 16th) around noon your time would be around 5pm English time i'm guessing and i'd be back from helping my mate move house.

Geekyfanboy

The following weekend works for me so that would be Saturday the 16th.

wraith1701

This Saturday would be very hard for me; I'll be in transit from Texas back to Louisville.  The following Saturday would be much better.

moyer777

Have we reached a consensus?

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Geekyfanboy

I think we have.. Saturday August 16th at 10am (PST), 12pm (Central) and 1pm (EST)

Is this correct Jen?

Jen

Yes. Looks like that's what will work for the majority. Sat Aug 16th at the time that Kenny Posted above.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

I should be able to make that day and time too.

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Meds

looking like its gonna be a big call.