Season Eight OOC

Started by Geekyfanboy, July 09, 2008, 05:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

Hi everyone. Remember the Outline we posted a few posts up. That should help you with the Mirror Universe and what's to come. If you don't know what side you're on, again, PM or email Kenny and I and we'll help you. We have lead writers for each faction that will help you with the direction for the story. They will help move the story along, you just need to pick a side. Several writers have already decided on a character and have begun mini plots for their characters that are related to the  main plot. Think about what you want to happen to your character, and we'll help you fit it into the over all story. :)

Borg Cooperative- Aria's Borg Faction (Just X is the lead writer of this group)
Alliance- K'Tan's adoptive brother is heading this group (Wraith 1701 is the lead writer of this group)
Empire- David Locke is the Emperor on the flag ship "Tiberius" (I (Jen) am the lead of this group)
Borg Collective- Locutus of Borg is heading this group (Kenny is the lead writer of this group)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Meds

Quote from: wraith1701 on September 17, 2008, 12:18:42 PM
Quote from: Jen on August 16, 2008, 01:08:33 PM
SEASON EIGHT OUTLINE:

Who's Who So Far
Mirror David Locke--Emperor
The real Aria James--Cooperative Queen
Mirror Margon--Evil Doctor working on Tiberius for the Empire
Mirror Quinn--Dead.
Mirror Sevryll--Spy for the Alliance, Mistress to the Emperor.
Mirror Peters--In prison on the Tiberius

Mirror KoraQ--A close friend of Worf, Regent of the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance.  KoraQ is a klingon admiral charged with leading the Klingon portion of the Alliance Fleet. 

Made up of some of the best ships ever produced by the Alliance, KoraQ's fleet is the Alliance's first defense against the threat of Terran domination.   

*KoraQ commands the fleet from his flagship, and is looking for a few good Klingons, Cardassians, or Bajorans to join his crew.  Terrans need not apply.  ;)

Mirror Joseph D'Callan - interrogator on the Tiberius.

Bryancd

Ensign Dunn is on the Tiberius being bad. Let's put K'arath into Wraiths Alliance.

wraith1701

K'arath will make a fine addition to the mighty Klingon fleet!   :klingon

Bryancd

Jen

Sevryll is a spy for the Cooperative, not the Alliance. Just so ya know. :)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Jen

Great start to Act II everyone! I'm really enjoying the very backstabbing nature of our favorite characters. :D
Now you know why it was so fun for the Star Trek actors to play their Mirror Universe doubles!

I just want to remind some that haven't posted yet, to remember we're in a battle right now. So, if you're not sure what's going on, it's just about the same situation as the Arabella is in on the other side of the rift... only we're fighting each other (Borg, Alliance, Empire etc). Think about what your character is doing during this battle. What type of person are they? What are they thinking? Give us a little bit of a background on that person to introduce him or her to the reader (give a little backstory with your post about the battle). Try to collaborate with others on what you're doing, especially if you're a subordinate or slave for example. It's fun to pool our ideas. As always, if you need help PLEASE, email or PM me and I'll help you brainstorm.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

You guys... this stuff is awesome.. keep it up.

Rico

I like playing evil!  Maybe that has some hidden meaning about me?  ;)

Jen

There was a little confusion about a few of our characters that I wanted to clear up for new writers. I've already chatted with the people who were confused, but just for those who may be reading along or thinking of joining our story:  Mirror D'Callan is the evil "Worm Tongue" type character who's being called the "Arch Interrogator" and Mirror Margon is the wicked bad, really slimly, totally horrible twisted blue Bolian who is our "Doctor Frankenstein".   He's currently taking the Borg apart in his macabre lab on the Tiberius. Margon only would "experiment" on those individuals who are "Borgish". :)   IF you've been a good boy or girl, (note I used the word good instead of bad, LOL) then you would have the misfortune of visiting the nasty, hellish Mirror D'Callan in his chamber of horrors within the Tiberius' "brig".
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Trekkygeek

Thanks Jen and Thank you for not dobbing me in to the others. Yes it was me who was a little confused and I'll try not to do that again. I have since re-written and re-recorded my post.  :blush
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Meds

everyone point at Tim in a playground kind of way and go nah nah nah nah nahhhhhh ;)

Trekkygeek

:roflmao
Yeah guys come on, I can take it. I did feel like the child in the class who sticks his hand up eagerly to answer a question, only to get it wrong thus feeling like a total Numpty.
Oh the memories.  :ohwell
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Meds

ha ha stand in line ready for British Bulldog ha ha ha

Trekkygeek

Red Rover, Red Rover, send that hawkeyemeds over.  ;D