Season Eight OOC

Started by Geekyfanboy, July 09, 2008, 05:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meds

:taz I shall break you line and i shall call your name ha ha  :taz

Jen

Wow, these posts are really great. You guys are scaring me with the very vivid descriptions of how wicked your characters are. Especially you Meds and Rick! Where is all this pent up hostility coming from!? LOL.
When I was kicking the "D'Callan/Sevryll brig confrontation post" around with Meds, I gasped out loud when I read his addition of 'the licking her face'. WHAT A PIG! So I had Sevryll echo that by tossing his butt across the room! Serves him right. LOL. Someone needs to take that guy OUT. Maybe Worf will swing into action? :D
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Meds

I have to say this is why joint posts work so well. Jen your writing is amazing and i think when you can bounce idea's off each other you get the best work out of both people. I love how Sevryll is coming across in the mirror universe, she is amazing.
We'll have to see what happens to old Joseph D'Callan ;)

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Trekkygeek

;D
Quote from: Jen on September 20, 2008, 02:17:21 PM
Wow, these posts are really great. You guys are scaring me with the very vivid descriptions of how wicked your characters are. Especially you Meds and Rick! Where is all this pent up hostility coming from!? LOL.
When I was kicking the "D'Callan/Sevryll brig confrontation post" around with Meds, I gasped out loud when I read his addition of 'the licking her face'. WHAT A PIG! So I had Sevryll echo that by tossing his butt across the room! Serves him right. LOL. Someone needs to take that guy OUT. Maybe Worf will swing into action? :D

Can I have a go Jen? Oh go on, let me, just one shot, pretty please?
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

moyer777

Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!  (say in French accent)

Trekkygeek

Quote from: moyer777 on September 20, 2008, 02:24:56 PM
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!  (say in French accent)

You stupid English kerrrrrrrnigit.
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

wraith1701

Meds

Look, strange women lying on their backs in ponds handing over swords.....thats no system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

wraith1701

You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!

Jen

Do I need to start a Monty Python thread so you guys can "fart in the other's general direct"? :D
Let's get back to the RPG ;)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

wraith1701

moyer777

:)

Come and see the violence inherant in the system!

Yeah, sorry, didn't meant to start something here.

The RPG ROCKS!  Man, wait till you see what Bryan, Meds and I have cooked up!

HHEHHEHHEH!

Jen

Quote from: moyer777 on September 20, 2008, 04:13:44 PM
:)

Come and see the violence inherant in the system!

Yeah, sorry, didn't meant to start something here.

The RPG ROCKS!  Man, wait till you see what Bryan, Meds and I have cooked up!

HHEHHEHHEH!

No problem. Seriously, we should start a thread for quippy Holly Grail quotes. :)

I can't wait to read what you guys are writing.

Wow Eric... Rated PG 13?! :D

Very well written.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

wraith1701

Gracias.  :)

Yeah; the alternate universe always struck me as being a little "naughtier" than the regular Trek universe.  Don't worry though; I know better than to go past PG 13.