Season Eight OOC

Started by Geekyfanboy, July 09, 2008, 05:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meds

The last Ready Room asked for what our mirror characters would be like. Here's mine.
Security Chief Joesph D'Callan.
Well he is going to be evil. His security aproach will be like the SS so you can imagine he is not going to be nice. A firm believer in torture he would rather kill you than find out you are innocent. His actions as security chief provides fear throughout the ship, torture is not uncommon. His eye still has the AI chip in it but he has knowledge of the power and knows how to use it. Nice Joseph couldn't control the anger and so it nearly killed him until it was removed. With evil Joseph he absorbs the anger and the power from the eye can cause serious injury.

I'm going to have fun with this nasty piece of work.

I liked the idea of what Jen jokingly said about Dunn killing Sevryll. How about a major character being killed in the mirror universe (a bad version though) that could be fun.

If this is a mirror universe would the borg  be good? ? 

X

as to the Borg, there will be two factions. One evil and agressive with a Borg King and the second faction is an unknown. Depending on what side you are on, they could be considered a force of good or a force of evil.

How far are you willing to go for peace and stability in the universe?

Meds

Well as far as my mirror D'Callan he won't care about any kind of peace and stability all he'll be worrying about will be law and order on the ship. Great detail Chris, really enjoying the way this new season is panning out.

Bryancd

Hey Jen, was just listening ti the last Ready Room. How about instead of Dunn phasering Sevryl in the Mirror Universe, they are lovers!  :wub
The strapping, young, brash Security Officer and the stoic, cool, unobtainable Science Officer?! 'Waddya say, let's steam up the RPG!!!   :jawdrop

;)

Meds

Cheeky Bryan, didn't you say that Dunn is based on the younger version of yourself. ;)

Bryancd

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on July 18, 2008, 04:28:19 PM
Cheeky Bryan, didn't you say that Dunn is based on the younger version of yourself. ;)

I fancied myself quite the lothario. It was unclear whether anyone else did, however....

Jen

Hummmm....Great idea Bryan.  Sevryll's actually going to be David's concubine... David (her regular universe husband/section 31 spy) will be in a position of power in the Mirror Universe.  She'll be plotting against him as a spy. Maybe she manipulates poor Dunn into helping her, then kills him. :D
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Bryancd

Jen

Or he could rat on her to David... it's totally up in the air. :)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Bryancd

Or, better yet, we can address an error by omission in the current Star Trek canon and let Dunn and David be lovers!!!!   :ohbaby

Jen

hummmm... I don't think Dunn is David's type. He prefers pointy ears.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

X

Quote from: Jen on July 18, 2008, 07:15:32 PM
hummmm... I don't think Dunn is David's type. He prefers pointy ears.
LOL!

KingIsaacLinksr

This conversation is going in many directions.....many.....wrong....directions........

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Meds

Lothario indeed. There is a bit of Captain Jack style shenanigans going on here i think ha ha ha ;)

Jen

Quote from: Kinglinksr on July 18, 2008, 09:15:26 PM
This conversation is going in many directions.....many.....wrong....directions........

King

Most of this is serious discussion, aside from one joke which was not distasteful.  Mirror Universe episodes are full of  violent, manipulative and seductive people. Our RPG, as I've mentioned before, is rated PG-13. Rest assured there won't be any in appropriate posts permitted. 
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast