Reading Posts - Season Eight

Started by Geekyfanboy, August 25, 2008, 04:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meds

I want to beat Bryan next time (evil laugh hoo hee hee hee) so i'll be even quicker getting them to you.

Geekyfanboy

Just waiting for one more reading.. Wraith please let me know if you can't get this done today.

Geekyfanboy

Okay so I know several of my regular readers can't do it this week.. who is able to help me out by reading some of the posts??

billybob476

If you're in a jam and really can't find anyone and I can know which post to read by Friday morning (eastern time) I may be able to squeeze it in!

moyer777

Kenny, I have some time of Friday to do some.  What do you need?

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Meds

Jen

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on September 17, 2008, 07:13:54 PM
Okay so I know several of my regular readers can't do it this week.. who is able to help me out by reading some of the posts??

Me... ME...OOOOooo...Pick me!
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

I am going to try and get a post up today.  I'd like to read that and can do others if you need help.

Meds

Geekyfanboy

Thanks guys.. I'll divvy them up later today.

Geekyfanboy

Okay.. here are this weeks readings... please let me know if you can not do them. It would be get to get these by Sunday evening. Also remember please do not add music.

Email the mp3 to thereadyroompodcast@gmail.com

Thanks for helping

Meds - 54 (Meds), 55 (Meds), 59 pt.2 (Jen/Meds), 63 (Meds)
Jen - 51 (Instiches), 57 (Jen), 59 pt.1 (Jen)
Rico - 53 (Wraith), 60 (Wraith), 61 (Rico)
Moyer - 50 (Iceman), 52 (Sheppard), 56 (Moyer/Instiches)
STF5 - 58 (STF5), 62 (Just X)

Meds

No worries mate will have them to you by Saturday Morning.

Trekkygeek

I'm up for reading a couple of posts a week, as well as mine.
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Geekyfanboy

So how are my volunteers this week to read posts?? We have quite a few and it's not even Thursday yet... please let me know if you can record this week.

Meds

I can but i will have to do them friday afternoon so can you let me know asap what to read, i'm away in Liverpool for the weekend. :)