RICO IS SUPERMAN?!

Started by Lexii Lane, August 31, 2008, 09:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexii Lane

Its a bird... Its a plane.. No its the host of Treks in Sci fi! Take a look at this strange illusion of his hair looking like the classic superman curl.

Closest comparison.. Someone find a better one plz

Captain Alexandria Lane

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
- Eleanor Roosevelt

Lexii Lane

Captain Alexandria Lane

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Trekkygeek

Phew. That took a long time to scroll down.  ;)
You asked for a better comparison..... Here it is.
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Geekyfanboy

Great screen grabs Lexii... I always wished Rico could save the video feed and post it... but this is the next best thing.

Rico

OMG - no more live shows!   LOL!!!

Lexii Lane

Quote from: Rico on August 31, 2008, 01:17:23 PM
OMG - no more live shows!   LOL!!!

NOOOOOOOO!

We loved it!
Captain Alexandria Lane

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Darkmolerman

I don't want to miss out again please another one!
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Geekyfanboy

Lexii.. how did you save all the screen grabs?

Lexii Lane

I know I could have had some kind of clipboard program.. or even a stream recorder and then grabbed it later... But I litterally had like 6 "paints" open and I would print screen, and then crop the video out of the shot, and save. Was tedious, thats why I didnt talk much when the show was on.
Captain Alexandria Lane

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Rico

Funny you bring up the Chris Reeve thing.  Back when I was in college and out one time with my then girlfriend Lynn someone came up to her as I was trying something on I think and asked if I was Mr. Reeve.  Back when I had very dark hair (before kids...lol) it happened a couple more times too.  I'm about his height, and have pretty similar features I guess.  Definitely always took it as a compliment since he is one of my heroes.

Trekkygeek

Quote from: Rico on August 31, 2008, 01:23:14 PM
Funny you bring up the Chris Reeve thing.  Back when I was in college and out one time with my then girlfriend Lynn someone came up to her as I was trying something on I think and asked if I was Mr. Reeve.  Back when I had very dark hair (before kids...lol) it happened a couple more times too.  I'm about his height, and have pretty similar features I guess.  Definitely always took it as a compliment since he is one of my heroes.

And I wasn't being funny there, I really did see the resemblance.
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Lexii Lane

Its true - in that pic you look like Reeves.. Or like you COULD be a superman. And I can see the resemblance from your wedding pictures.
Captain Alexandria Lane

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Trekkygeek

Good point Lexii. You've never seen Clark Kent and Rico in the same room together have you?  ;)

Lexii Lane

Quote from: Trekkygeek on August 31, 2008, 01:32:25 PM
Good point Lexii. You've never seen Clark Kent and Rico in the same room together have you?  ;)
* Lexii Lane gasps!

Now that you mention it...
Captain Alexandria Lane

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Lexii Lane on August 31, 2008, 01:22:40 PM
I know I could have had some kind of clipboard program.. or even a stream recorder and then grabbed it later... But I litterally had like 6 "paints" open and I would print screen, and then crop the video out of the shot, and save. Was tedious, thats why I didnt talk much when the show was on.

Thank you Lexii for all that hard work to get those...