Out'a Here...

Started by Jen, October 09, 2008, 06:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

I thought we should have a thread where RPG members can let fellow writers know when they are going out of town or going on a break... or quitting the game for good.

I'll start off. It's with great regret that I let you all know that I'm officially retiring from the Treks In Sci-Fi RPG.  I'm burned out on Star Trek. I'm going to start writing for a Star Wars RPG instead.... I want to be a Jedi now. How does "Master Severyll" sound?

HA! Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm going to turn my four year old niece into an Anomaly this weekend by introducing her to Star Wars... she's never seen it... we're going to have a lightsaber duel afterwards. :D  I'm leaving tomorrow for the next two and a half days. I'll be in the sticks... the boonies... the back 40....nowhereville....Timbuktu... translation: beautiful rural South Texas (no internet).  That means I'll be out of pocket and you won't be able to get a hold of me via Email, Skype, Twitter, AIM or Personal Message. I will be returning this coming Sunday, and I will contribute once more to joint posts and will be able to answer RPG questions, etc. at that time.  Kenny will be solo—keep him company and be good little RPGers while I'm away.  Meds... don't melt/lick anyone else's face while I'm gone.  :D
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Darkmolerman

NO MASTER DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEE! well have fun
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

Rico

Ahh - funny Jen!  But don't scare us like that!

Have fun on your little getaway!

Jen

Quote from: Darkmolerman on October 09, 2008, 06:27:48 PM
NO MASTER DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEE! well have fun

LOL!  I'll be with you in the Force, Padawan. :D
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

:jawdrop that wasn't funny Jen.. trying to give this old guy a heart attack... have fun this weekend.

Jen

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on October 09, 2008, 07:07:03 PM
:jawdrop that wasn't funny Jen.. trying to give this old guy a heart attack... have fun this weekend.

LOL... Sorry...

I am going to be role playing Star Wars in a way. Karlee and I plan to recreate the classic Vader vs. Luke scene from RTOTJ with our plastic lightsabers. ;)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Meds

Quote from: Jen on October 09, 2008, 06:22:10 PM

Meds... don't melt/lick anyone else's face while I'm gone.  :D

Party pooper ha ha ;)  Have a fab weekend Jen, catch ya soon.