World of Warcraft Screenshots

Started by Rico, October 16, 2008, 05:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billybob476

Very swanky. I need to stop spending money leveling tailoring and get on my epic mount! I still need about 2.5K gold.

sheldor

Quote from: Rico on November 01, 2008, 08:21:10 AM
Bought my Epic Flying mount today - finally.  Cost a lot but it's very cool - and fast.  Thanks for help with the gold Mark!   :Bow:

No problem - glad to help.  You are so tiny on that thing - is the speed 280 ?  Good color pick.

Rico

I assume the speed is the standard for epic flying mounts.  Yeah, I liked the purple color too.  Kind of different.

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Rico on November 06, 2008, 04:43:49 AM
I assume the speed is the standard for epic flying mounts.  Yeah, I liked the purple color too.  Kind of different.

Except for those that Blizzard gives you, yes they are all 280%

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

billybob476

Here's one of Theshat in Shadowform on his standard windrider above Blade's Edge Mountains.

billybob476

So I spent some time in Northrend last night and got this pretty bad-ass looking mace as an early quest reward.

Rico

DANG!  That is cool.  What class is that character (love the name)?

billybob476

He's my shadow priest, almost 20% of the way to level 71.

Here's the stats for [Medic's Morning Star]

http://www.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=36881

It's literally the first quest reward you get when you walk into Borean Tundra.

billybob476

I thought this was a-propos for these forums.

Meds

Great looking shots. Still have no idea whats going on.

Rico

Here's a pic of my Collector Edition Pet Frosty.  I even made him bigger with a Pet Biscuit loot card - so he is double normal size.

billybob476

Rolled myself a Tauren Warrior I'm trying to level 100% protection. Alternating between him and my priest who is 74 at the moment. Here's a shot with the Baby Blizzard Bear pet we all got as a gift for WoW's 4th anniversary. He's like my own little coke bear.

Rico

Not sure if I said, but I have a second WOW account going with the Recruit a friend offer.  And today, I claimed my new mount.  The Zhevra!

billybob476

So I was waiting for a mob to respawn so I could take him out for a quest on my warrior. I figured I should take a seat and wait for him. I thought it was funny (espeically with the other guy I just took down laying on the floor, I think my warrior is a bit of a sociopath)

Rico

Lunar festival going in WOW again.  Sort of like the Chinese New Year - lots of fireworks going off!