World of Warcraft Screenshots

Started by Rico, October 16, 2008, 05:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheldor

billybob476

I won't ruin it for people who haven't done the quest yet but here's (from left to right in the second shot) Thrall, Sylvanas Windrunner, me, and a Troll general who's name I can't remember.

AWESOME quest chain.

billybob476

So here I am as of last night. Level 80, respecced discipline (so no more shadowform where you can't see what I look like) for a bit of instance healing on my epic flyer in Storm Peaks.

Rico

Just did this cool quest chain on Saturday.  This is what makes WOW so much fun!

billybob476

I know on Horde side that starts the Battle for Undercity...what do you do on Alliance?

Rico

Quote from: billybob476 on June 08, 2009, 04:53:21 PM
I know on Horde side that starts the Battle for Undercity...what do you do on Alliance?

Also Battled in Undercity.  Here's another picture before we headed in:

billybob476

Oh, right. The allies come into Sylvanas' throne room at the end. This is the other POV of my post about 5 posts back which is when I fought for the Undercity.

billybob476

Rico, what's that buff timer mod you have sitting to the left of your minimap?

Also, here's a cool shot flying through Icecrown when the Alliance (left) and Horde (right) airships were crossing each other.

Rico

I think the Bufftimer is part of CTMOD that I use.

billybob476

Hm it's nice to have it in a movable frame like that. Oh and BTW I couldn't wait for you to hit 80, I rolled a Human mage on Earthen Ring, his name is Stevn and he's level 12. Time to see how the other half lives. Also the XP buff from the fire festival makes leveling good and quick.

Rico

Cool.  I'll look for him when I'm on some evening.

billybob476

Very cool frozen solid battlefield where you do on of the Sons of Hodir Daily quests in the Storm Peaks. This, along with the cool ambient music makes for a very cool setting, Blizzard has gotten really good at this with the last expansion.

Rico

WOW!  That's very cool.  Do you need to be 80 to handle that daily?

billybob476

I'm not 100% sure, there's a quest line in Storm Peaks that starts in the Goblin town of K3 that opens up the Sons of Hodir. The mobs are level 80 but at 79 I'm sure you could take them.

The important thing about them is when you get honored and exalted status you can but some pretty nice shoulder enchants (for you it would be the +14 and then +24 spell power ones).

Geekyfanboy

Reading and looking at this threads makes me really want to join WOW.. well that and the fact that Felicia keeps bugging me about it.