World of Warcraft Screenshots

Started by Rico, October 16, 2008, 05:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on July 12, 2009, 09:00:50 AM
Reading and looking at this threads makes me really want to join WOW.. well that and the fact that Felicia keeps bugging me about it.

Kenny - I can email you a trial code that would let you download and play the game for free for 10 days.  Enough time to see if you like it or not.  It doesn't need a super beefy computer either.  And it's Mac friendly too.

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: Rico on July 12, 2009, 09:13:10 AM
Reading and looking at this threads makes me really want to join WOW.. well that and the fact that Felicia keeps bugging me about it.

Kenny - I can email you a trial code that would let you download and play the game for free for 10 days.  Enough time to see if you like it or not.  It doesn't need a super beefy computer either.  And it's Mac friendly too.

Oh Rico... why oh why did you have to offer me that... okay PM my the code. :)

Rico

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on July 12, 2009, 09:15:31 AM
Quote from: Rico on July 12, 2009, 09:13:10 AM

Kenny - I can email you a trial code that would let you download and play the game for free for 10 days.  Enough time to see if you like it or not.  It doesn't need a super beefy computer either.  And it's Mac friendly too.

Oh Rico... why oh why did you have to offer me that... okay PM my the code. :)

Check your Yahoo email Kenny.  You should have the code and info there to download the game and start your free trial.  Make sure to let me know if you do this and your character info.  I play on the Earthen Ring server, so try and make a character there to start.  My main character is a gnome mage called Reico.  I'd be happy to show you around and so on.

billybob476

Hehe, ok if Kenny is joining then I really will play that level 14 human mage I rolled a week or so ago.

Meds

And i'm the opposite Kenny ha ha. Reading this is stopping me from joining it. I know i just know that as soon as i'd start i'd be glued to the screen and it's bad enough now with this forum, the rpg, Danger signs, news at then and waffle on. If i start doing anything else on a computer th divorce papers would be emailed to me. Lol.

billybob476

I guess the thing is that the game is really good at giving you incremental rewards. If you don't watch yourself you can easily get into the "oh, one more quest, oh one more dungeon, oh one more battleground" mentality.

However, as with anything, in moderation it's a great time.

Meds

Hmmm i said the same thing at the beer festival last weekend. 6 hours later doh! Ha ha. Actually i need a better computer if i'm honest, mine struggles with ustream and even google earth so maybe when we can afford a nice new happy computer I'll be asking Rico for that code.

billybob476

Yeah it's also a bit of a hack to get you playing on the US servers. We'd have to get you a US copy of the game. otherwise they'll stick you on the EU server list.

Meds

Oh really. Oh that's no good where's the fun in that. If i was to join i'd want to be waving at you guys. Boo to moody servers.

billybob476

Oh it's doable, we'd just have to do a few little tricks.

billybob476

Since I'm a tailor I whipped myself up a Magnificent Flying Carpet to ride around on.

Rico

Man - I love those!  Wish you didn't have to be like 450 in tailoring to have one.  Blizzard needs to let those be sellable.

billybob476

Heh yeah, then again I believe it's the same for the engineering helicopter.

...or as I like to call it...the ROFLcopter.

Rico

There is a gold selling place, www.mmop.com that has been putting "creative" messages in WOW lately.  Look at this mess of dead bodies in Stormwind.  Must have taken some time to leave this message.

billybob476

Time to resurrect this thread. I won a cool Thunderhead Hippogryph non-combat pet in a draw from The Instance podcast. Redeemed it and snapped a screenshot, isn't he cute?

The code came from one of those trading card game loot cards.